Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2023, 12:51   #1
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Hello fellow BHPians!

Hello all,
after being a member for more than 3 months, I have finally gotten used to TeamBHP UI (I didn't use computers in late 90s or ealry 2000s but I think that's what the UI must've felt like). Don't mean to offend anyone!

I turn 16 this year and my love for cars started when I was 3 and got a tata nano model car. The only toys I got were diecast cars and RC cars. By 5-6 I could name almost all cars on the road and by 9-10 I started buying car mags (To look at pictures mostly). But after the age of 11-12, I started watching YouTube on the television and that's when my interest became an obsession. The only videos I watched were car reviews, carwow drag races, doug de muro etc. I then educated myself about engines and drivetrains. Initially I liked aventadors and ferraris but as I grew older I felt that those aren't really practical for india at all.
And then around the end of 2021, I got into Team-BHP and got to know about car mods (tuning and performance mods are more of what I like rather than aesthetic mods). I now like tunable sleeper cars like the laura and octavia. And I also greatly appreciate enthusiast cars like the m340i and the rs5 still being launched in the days of crossovers. My dream car is a 992 Porsche 911 gt3. And after reading Team-BHP for more than a year, I became a member. I've come to realise one more thing, team-BHP isn't just about cars. Reading a few different posts made me get into aviation and amateur astronomy and astrophotography. I've loved being a part of this community a lot. Still learning new things about team-BHP, be sure to leave some helpful points this newbie can use. I'll leave you with some pictures of the rides at my house!

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Hello fellow BHPians!-20230319_182009.jpg  

Hello fellow BHPians!-20230121_172023.jpg  

Hello fellow BHPians!-20230121_070339.jpg  

Hello fellow BHPians!-20230322_195411.jpg  

Last edited by LBWKjesko : 5th April 2023 at 13:14. Reason: Miscellaneous
LBWKjesko is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th April 2023, 08:01   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello fellow BHPians!

Welcome to the forum! Your post took me down memory lane, since I was about the same age as you when I joined teamBHP. You are even luckier to have joined it now, since cars aren't the only thing we discuss on the forum now.

Wishing you a very pleasant stay on the forum

Regards,
Ananth
vishy76 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 23:56   #3
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Hello fellow BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishy76 View Post
Welcome to the forum! Your post took me down memory lane, since I was about the same age as you when I joined teamBHP. You are even luckier to have joined it now, since cars aren't the only thing we discuss on the forum now.

Wishing you a very pleasant stay on the forum

Regards,
Ananth
Hey Ananth
Thanks a lot man! I see you're a fellow volkswagen enthusiast yourself, great ride.

I absolutely love this forum cause now I don't have to waste time watching stupid car youtubers and team BHP has got a lot of other topics as well.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks