Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2023, 11:33   #1
BANNED

Hello BHPians - Kem Cho

I am an architect and interior designer, and I am in my late 20s, residing in Gujarat's Surat/Vadodara. I am excited to be joining this forum as a new member. As an interior designer by profession and a passionate automobile enthusiast by heart, I believe that good design should extend to all aspects of our lives, including our vehicles.

I am thrilled to be a part of a group that is passionate about cars and bikes. I am eager to share my perspective on how the aesthetics of a vehicle can elevate the overall driving experience. In addition to my love for automobiles and design, I enjoy traveling and experiencing new cultures. I believe that exploring the world around us can inspire new ideas and fuel our creativity.

I also love to travel and explore new places. There's something truly special about immersing oneself in new cultures and experiencing all that the world has to offer. I enjoy staying active through cycling. It's a great way to stay in shape and explore the outdoors, and I find it to be a wonderful way to clear my mind and recharge my creative batteries.

I look forward to connecting with fellow members, learning from your experiences, and sharing my own. Let's work together to make this community an even more exciting and engaging space for all enthusiasts.

I am ecstatic to share that I received an email from Team-BHP today, approving my membership request! I have been eagerly waiting for this moment, and I couldn't be happier to be a part of this amazing community. As an automobile enthusiast, I have always admired the passion and knowledge shared on this forum. I am thrilled to finally join this group of like-minded individuals and contribute my own experiences and insights. I am looking forward to engaging in discussions, learning from others, and being a part of this vibrant community. Thank you, Team-BHP, for the approval and the warm welcome!

I am in the market for a new car and I am specifically looking for an SUV. I have been a long-time admirer of SUVs, as they provide a perfect balance of style, comfort, and performance. I have narrowed down my choices to a few models, but I am still confused about which one to choose.

My requirements include good ground clearance, spacious interior, and decent fuel efficiency. I also prefer a car with a strong build quality and a reliable after-sales service. I have looked at various options and I am currently considering the Tata Punch, Tata Nexon, and the Maruti Fronx. My budget is low and I am looking for an SUV priced up to 10 lakhs.

I would love to hear from the experienced members of this community about their recommendations and feedback on these models. Any other suggestions or insights about the SUV market would also be greatly appreciated.

I would like to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to the moderators and senior BHPians at Team-BHP. Your dedication and hard work in maintaining a high-quality forum for car enthusiasts like myself is truly commendable. I have learned so much from the wealth of knowledge and experience shared by senior members, and the tireless efforts of moderators in ensuring a positive and constructive forum experience for all members is deeply appreciated. Thank you for creating such an amazing community, and for all that you do to make Team-BHP the premier destination for car enthusiasts in India and beyond.

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to your valuable inputs!

Thank you for welcoming me to Team-BHP!
S A N Z is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 6th April 2023, 11:54   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians - Kem Cho

Hey there,

That's quite an introduction. You profession is very interesting and I'm sure you have a very unique perspective when you look at car design.

Since you love travel, I'm sure you have a lot of travel stories to share on the forum. Looking forward to those.

As far as the cars you have shortlisted, the Tata pair are great packages though the AMT gearboxes are really sad and underwhelming. The Fronx should be an interesting proposition because it gets the 1.0 litre turbo petrol. Good luck on your purchase.

Hope to run into you on the discussions. See you around
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks