Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2023, 22:45   #1

Approved!

Hello everyone, I'm excited to be a part of the Team-BHP community!

As a longtime reader and admirer of the forums, receiving the "APPROVED!" text in my email was a moment I will never forget. It was a feeling of excitement and validation, knowing that my passion for cars and driving had been recognized by such a prestigious community.

I have always been inspired by the knowledge of the members here, and I am eager to join in on the discussions and share my own experiences. I am looking forward to learning from all of you and being a part of a community that shares my love and passion for cars.

Defining myself as a car enthusiast:

My passion for automobiles combined with my academic studies has given me a unique perspective on the inner workings of these machines. And it runs deep. From vintage classics to modern marvels, I am drawn to the thrill of the open road and the mechanical ingenuity behind every engine. My love for cars defines a significant part of who I am, and I take pride in my knowledge and appreciation admist my fellow mates. The thrill of driving a well-crafted vehicle, with the power and control at my fingertips, is an indescribable feeling that I am constantly chasing (PORSCHE).

To me, being a car enthusiast is more than just a hobby, it is a way of life, the appeal for me does not lie in the car's power output only, rather the intangible happiness I experience while driving it. And I am eager to share my love and enthusiasm with others in the community.

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this incredible journey!

Last edited by ampere : 5th February 2023 at 08:23.
Pistonkid is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 7th February 2023, 23:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Approved!

So I understand from your introduction that one of your favourite/dream cars is a Porsche? If yes, I am in the same boat as you - the 911 is my favourite car. Is there any particular model and generation you like?

Do tell us more about you - what vehicle do you drive/ride? It would be great if you could share some pictures here and ownership reviews as well.

Looking forward to reading your posts.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks