Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2023, 16:26   #1

Driving from Udhampur

After fence sitting for a while, I finally sought Team-BHP membership and am happy to have been let in. Hope to enjoy in the symbiotic environs here.

I am a practicing Structural Engineer (IITM), a photographer and a father of two boys one of them recently graduated.

Had been driving Tata Indica DLS since 2006. That is one baby who run 190k Km and is still energetic; just got her re-registered from TN07 and is going to be with us till 2027.

Not a great car enthusiast but am surely a vagabond at heart. Enjoyed numerous ~700km drives with family by my happy Indica. Only Changed its shock absorbers twice and replaced a broken front left Axle (the strut jutting from the wheel) apart from periodic Tyre changes.

Being one happy TATA Fan, I took the plunge and brought home a beautiful Tropical Mist Safari XZA+ on 28 Dec 22 from Jammu.

Will share my delivery experience, Photographs, one month experience of co-habitation with SAFARI in a day.

I already received lot of help from very knowledgeable posts here. I Look forward to making new friends and being of some help here.
sidhaivam is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th February 2023, 12:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Driving from Udhampur

Hey,

Welcome aboard. You surely are into an interesting profession. And you sure seem to have held on to your Indica for a long time. must be a very special car to you. 190k kms is no mean feat. Looking forward to your memories and ownership review of your Indica apart from the new Safari that you have acquired.

What kind of photography are you into? The photography thread will be of interest to you for sure.

See you around on the forums
Dippy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks