Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2023, 07:35   #1
BHPian

2 years short of my 14-year Vanvaas

Hello everyone almost 12 years on Team-bhp and after 12 years got on the other side of the shore just two years short to completing my vanvaas, I hail from the beautiful city of Udaipur. My upbringing in Udaipur has instilled in a deep appreciation for the arts and cultural heritage of India, which I still cherish till date. Despite having roots in a rich cultural background, my thirst for knowledge and drive for success has taken me to the bustling metropolis of Mumbai where I currently work as a management consultant.
In my professional life I try to apply my analytical skills and strategic mindset to help organizations achieve their goals and try to work as a one stop solution for the finance, legal and administrative needs of MSMEs. But what truly sets me apart like all other Bhpians is the inclination towards diverse range of interests, which includes life, finance, family, science, automobiles, geopolitics, and global issues. Having an insatiable curiosity for learning about the world and how it works I am always looking for ways to expand knowledge in these areas.
Whether it's discussing the latest advancements in science, exploring the intricacies of geopolitics, or analyzing the latest trends in the automotive industry, I feel I am always eager to delve into new and exciting subjects. In a world that often becomes monotonous, I indulge myself in diverse interests and passion for life allowing me to have a breath of fresh air.

I have been a regular on Team-Bhp since 2011 in stealth mode.
1. Reading about Yeti life from @Sam Kapasi and knowledgeable anecdotes of @Rtech has made me enjoy my life more, I know they both are teaching gods right now on how to enjoy life.
2. Sir @V.Narayan and Sir@Jeroen have always been the people to learn from to reflect the other side of the coin as well, reading their posts and threads have helped me grow and learn more than I could have learnt in a management school, I have read their posts with awe when it comes to aviation and global space.
3. @Turbanator's post has always been my go to reads for learning about beemers.
4. @GTO's post for all things moving and making life more easy and classy, his practical approach to declutter the life is hands down the best, he is always seeking for solutions to live a better life.
5. I have more Bhpians than I can list to thanks for the helping in making the community what it is today.

Thanks to the mods for accepting me, I feel proud to be a part of the community that is always ready to help others at the drop of the hat, community that learns and grows together. I believe team-bhp is the living example of the African proverb "if you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go together"

Godspeed to everyone.
udzgodfather is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 1st February 2023, 12:33   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: 2 years short of my 14-year Vanvaas

Welcome to the community udzgodfather!

Loved reading your intro post. You sure seem to have a way with words and a deep connection with the community.

We were in Udaipur last year for a media drive and that was my first-ever visit to the beautiful city. After the drive, have added it to my list of places to travel.

Quote:
But what truly sets me apart like all other Bhpians is the inclination towards diverse range of interests, which includes life, finance, family, science, automobiles, geopolitics, and global issues. Having an insatiable curiosity for learning about the world and how it works I am always looking for ways to expand knowledge in these areas.
That's the true beauty of Team-BHP! Sharing knowledge and learning every step of the way.

Looking forward to reading your posts now that you're not in stealth mode anymore.
Old 1st February 2023, 13:34   #3
BHPian

Great to have you onboard, welcome to the forum!
Old 2nd February 2023, 09:49   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
Loved reading your intro post. You sure seem to have a way with words and a deep connection with the community.

We were in Udaipur last year for a media drive and that was my first-ever visit to the beautiful city. After the drive, have added it to my list of places to travel.

That's the true beauty of Team-BHP! Sharing knowledge and learning every step of the way.

Looking forward to reading your posts now that you're not in stealth mode anymore.
Thank you for the warm welcome Omkar, indeed Udaipur is a very beautiful and peaceful place, I have spent hours sitting lakeside at with my school buddies, few of the memories I'll cherish forever. Please do plan to visit Udaipur again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy.S View Post
Great to have you onboard, welcome to the forum!
Thank you fellow "petrol based biped" for the warm welcome, Please do write about your rally days, though I was still in the oven when you were zooming through rallies on your shogun, it'll be a reminiscing read for all of us.
udzgodfather is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2023, 11:50   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by udzgodfather View Post
.... zooming through rallies on your shogun....
Shhhh! I'm a respectable man now
I'd forgotten what I wrote in that first post long ago. Seemed like a terribly clever thing to say back then.
Old 2nd February 2023, 22:33   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy.S View Post
Shhhh! I'm a respectable man now
I'd forgotten what I wrote in that first post long ago. Seemed like a terribly clever thing to say back then.
hahahaha, I guess I now know how its gonna feel, when I this post 10-15 years down the line, but please take some time out of designing buildings and infrastructures, and tell us all how it used to feel like doing rallies way back in '95, which was very rare in its own. I hope you have some pictures to share with us.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks