Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2023, 09:27   #1
BHPian

New day, new member and a new start

Hello Everyone ,

Finally I got to be a member (Felt much tougher than the tech certifications I have taken to date).

I am a guy in the early 30's , and my current drive is a Tata Punch. Previously used to drive my Fathers Chevy Optra and Maruti 800. Hence the user name
Punch + Optra + 800.

Over the years I have driven a lot of cars ranging from a Dodge Challenger, Ford Mustang to the humble Tata Nano. I have mostly been a sedate driver (An oxymoron of sorts with the Mustang and Challenger) with some occasional outbursts in the notorious Bangalore traffic.

Looking forward to have a more active involvement in the forum over time.

Thanks

Last edited by ampere : 31st January 2023 at 09:55. Reason: cleaned up spaces between punctuations
puntra800 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st February 2023, 01:14   #2
BHPian

re: New day, new member and a new start

Quote:
Originally Posted by puntra800 View Post
Hello Everyone ,

Finally I got to be a member (Felt much tougher than the tech certifications I have taken to date).

I am a guy in the early 30's , and my current drive is a Tata Punch. Previously used to drive my Fathers Chevy Optra and Maruti 800. Hence the user name
Punch + Optra + 800.

Over the years I have driven a lot of cars ranging from a Dodge Challenger, Ford Mustang to the humble Tata Nano. I have mostly been a sedate driver (An oxymoron of sorts with the Mustang and Challenger) with some occasional outbursts in the notorious Bangalore traffic.

Looking forward to have a more active involvement in the forum over time.

Thanks

Welcome, same here. The journey has just started, its only going to get better. Wishing you all the best for the journey ahead.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks