Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2023, 18:12   #1
BHPian

Thank you for accepting me! <3 from Bombay

Dear BHPians,

The day is finally here when I'm accepted into the clan! A heartfelt thank you to the mods here.

A 36 year old car lover from MH03 who's been lurking in the shadows since years. We've never had any vehicles in our family since many generations, I'm the first one that got my parents to sit and experience the mobile lifestyle. Got a scooter at the age of 20 first, then got my first Diesel Swift in 2011, which I still have and would repaint and get the rusting fixed and use for another 10 years, if god or rather, the demon-NGT permits.

I just got my XUV700 in November and am loving EVERY bit of it (except the horrendous experience at NBS, Goregaon; which I would detail in a thread later).

Here's a BIG THANK YOU to all the Dronacharyas here who have taught me and other Eklavyas like me, so so much!

Looking forward to being an integral part of the TBhp gang and contributing as much as I've learnt over the years from here.

Regards,
The Winging Zinger
Zinger_Winger is online now   (8) Thanks
Old 15th January 2023, 18:57   #2
BHPian

Re: Thank you for accepting me! <3 from Bombay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinger_Winger View Post
Here's a BIG THANK YOU to all the Dronacharyas here who have taught me and other Eklavyas like me, so so much!
Regards,
The Winging Zinger
Welcome Zinger_Winger to the group!
Loved your Dronacharya reference. Let’s hope mods didn’t ask any ‘dakshina’ on similar lines

You have got some wonderful drives in your garage. Sharing few clicks of them won’t do any harm!
abhi_tjet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2023, 10:04   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Thank you for accepting me! <3 from Bombay

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinger_Winger View Post
Got a scooter at the age of 20 first, then got my first Diesel Swift in 2011, which I still have and would repaint and get the rusting fixed and use for another 10 years, if god or rather, the demon-NGT permits.
I'm in the same boat. I'd rather have my old Corolla repainted and used for many more years. But the authorities will just play spoilsport.

Quote:
I just got my XUV700 in November and am loving EVERY bit of it (except the horrendous experience at NBS, Goregaon; which I would detail in a thread later).
Congratulations on getting the XUV700. Fantastic vehicle indeed.

Quote:
Looking forward to being an integral part of the TBhp gang and contributing as much as I've learnt over the years from here.
Looking forward to meaningful contributions from you.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks