Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2022, 16:55   #1

Greetings from Hyderabad

Hi Folks.

Yet another Hyderabadi here. If not by nativity, then atleast by virtue of migration

Glad to join the after lurking around for a decade. I came across team-bhp while waiting out the long delivery time for my RE Thunderbird, way back in 2012. Have been hooked ever since.

My garage now comprises an unexciting but comfortably spacious and reliable Corolla Altis, seconded by wifey's WagonR AMT which is our beater car for the city. A Mojo and my late dad's Splendor bring up the two wheels department. Last but not least, a Fuji Absolute 1.4 represents the pedal-powered section of the garage.

My previous set of wheels was a Thunderbird (first bike) and Ritz (first car) on which i learned driving. Both are now sold. I am a firm believer in buying used cars for their sheer value, as espoused in the used car threads. However, that logic is conveniently ignored for two wheelers

Glad to have joined you all on this forum. Looking forward for discussions on things automotive, and everything else.
berserk is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th December 2022, 12:34   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Greetings from Hyderabad

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserk View Post
Glad to join the after lurking around for a decade. I came across team-bhp while waiting out the long delivery time for my RE Thunderbird, way back in 2012. Have been hooked ever since.
It's never too late to join. Good to have you here.

Quote:
My garage now comprises an unexciting but comfortably spacious and reliable Corolla Altis, seconded by wifey's WagonR AMT which is our beater car for the city. A Mojo and my late dad's Splendor bring up the two wheels department. Last but not least, a Fuji Absolute 1.4 represents the pedal-powered section of the garage.
Except for the Mojo, quite a practical garage. The Corolla, WagonR and Splendor will run till the end of the world if taken care of. The Absolute is a fantastic hybrid. Hope you've noticed the Bicycles section on Team-BHP.

Quote:
I am a firm believer in buying used cars for their sheer value, as espoused in the used car threads. However, that logic is conveniently ignored for two wheelers
Happens. I too have started going for cars that offer safety and value more than else. All other things are bought with the heart.

Quote:
Glad to have joined you all on this forum. Looking forward for discussions on things automotive, and everything else.
Looking forward to some meaningful contributions from you.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th December 2022, 14:33   #3
BHPian

Welcome! Another fellow Hyderabadi by virtue of migration here. Good you have you on board. I'd love to hear more about your cars and bikes sometime; it's a bulletproof garage you've got.

Hoping to see you around here soon!
GForceEnjoyer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th December 2022, 07:34   #4

Thanks for the welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Except for the Mojo, quite a practical garage.
I have the BS3 version of Mojo. Certainly it has some shortcomings like the almost non-existent pillion perch. Nevertheless it tempted me with the mid-range rush from that very reliable (touchwood!) engine. At the time there were few alternatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hope you've noticed the Bicycles section on Team-BHP.
Of course. Following that too from time to time.
Old 28th December 2022, 07:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForceEnjoyer View Post
Hoping to see you around here soon!
Thanks! Hoping to meet the bhpians here
Is there any WhatsApp/telegram group for connectivity ?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks