Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2022, 15:47   #1
BHPian

Hello from Delhi

Hello,

Finally, I decided to join in here after several years on the sidelines (almost a decade). This group has helped me plan many a road trip within India and I hope to be able to share my experiences and give back to the community.

I am a faculty member at IIT Delhi and have driven almost 98000 km in India since I returned here from USA. Over the years, I have been the proud owner of 2010 Hyundai i20, 2014 VW Polo TSi, 2016 VW Vento TSi and now, a proud owner of MY 2022 Audi A4 PP+ variant.

I have lots to share and learn from all of you and a big thank you to all for allowing me to be a part of this very unique and enriching community.
amartya_bhp is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 5th December 2022, 12:09   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello from Delhi

Hello Professor! Good to see you here, and welcome onboard.

I'm sure your Audi gets a lot of eyeballs on campus Which department are you associated with at IITD? You will find a lot of ex-students here, including yours truly!
Eddy is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 5th December 2022, 12:10   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome onboard, Prof.; great to have you here!

What is your area of expertise? Do share any interesting developments in your field. We have a few members in the field of academics and research, and it is a delight to hear about what's new in various fields.

We look forward to hearing about your travel, and your car ownership experiences!
libranof1987 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2022, 11:11   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Hello Professor! Good to see you here, and welcome onboard.

I'm sure your Audi gets a lot of eyeballs on campus Which department are you associated with at IITD? You will find a lot of ex-students here, including yours truly!
Hello and thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, it gets lots of unwanted attention on campus, and great to connect with ex-students. We should definitely meet up some time! Which dept did you graduate from and what are you doing these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Welcome onboard, Prof.; great to have you here!

What is your area of expertise? Do share any interesting developments in your field. We have a few members in the field of academics and research, and it is a delight to hear about what's new in various fields.

We look forward to hearing about your travel, and your car ownership experiences!
Thanks again for the welcome! I work in experimental optics, condensed matter physics, geophysics and allied areas and would love to share my experiences! Have been a faculty here since 2012 and have travelled to several places with my car - Coimbatore, Goa, Kolkata to name a few and have had beautiful and surreal experiences. Will share some in due time (which is in very short supply for most of us)
amartya_bhp is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks