Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2022, 16:13   #1
BHPian

Thank You, Team-BHP

Hello all,

First of all thanks a lot to all of you for building such a great and vibrant community feeding off mutual love for automobile/driving enthusiasts. And secondly thanks for accepting my request for membership- feeling privileged.

I am Praveen from Bangalore, working in software design and development from 16 years.

Unlike most or all of you, I am not a very knowledgeable person when it comes to automobiles. I love travelling though and would love to share whenever I have anything worth your time.

I have driven VW Polo Petrol for 8.5 years and now in the process of changing it (details in different thread).

Best regards,
Praveen
pravs3012 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 29th August 2022, 17:15   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Thank You, Team-BHP

Welcome to the forum! This is not just for cars technical knowledge alone! You would be surprised on how active the travel community here is!

Welcome again and hope to read about your adventures on the road!

Last edited by ampere : 29th August 2022 at 17:24.
ampere is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th August 2022, 17:31   #3
BHPian

re: Thank You, Team-BHP

Welcome onboard! As a fellow travel enthusiast myself, it's great to have people like you here; you don't need a ton of knowledge to have fun! Great choice of car; looking forward to read more from you on the forum about your travels and your eventual new ride.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks