Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2022, 20:32   #1
BHPian

Namaskara from Bengaluru

Hello One and All,
My happiness knows no bounds today when I saw the email from Moderators approving my membership.

First and foremost thanks to the Mods for approving my membership.
After lurking on this forum for the past decade finally got a chance to get in. I have used this forum to get info about Automobiles of course and apart from that I have browsed this forum for Travel and accommodation/Eating out in Bangalore thread / Web-series/ Movies / Smartwatch / Running jogging threads.

I have been staying in Bengaluru for the past 15 years now, originally from Belgaum but Bengaluru is my home now.

Very recently purchased an S Cross Zeta Version from a dear friend who happens to be a TBHPian, I have troubled him alot for all the automobile queries for the past decade or so
Previously I had an Alto K10 which was recently sold through Spinny.

Other than this car, I have a Bajaj Discover 125, got the FC renewal done couple of years back(FC got it done without an RTO Agent)
Due to WFH since last couple of years the usage is very low.It has clocked 85K Kms.The stock Dunlop tyres used it for 60K Kms
I also own a Honda Dio which is used by my better half

Apart from automobiles I like watching Movies/Web-series/Jogging/Playing chess with my Son.
Regarding my User Name, while submitting the details for membership "Its My Life" by Bon Jovi was playing in my head. There's a line "This ain't a song for the broken-hearted" modified it to BrokenHW and filled the details

Regards,
BrokenHW
BrokenHW is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2022, 21:36   #2
BHPian

Re: Namaskara from Bengaluru

Welcome on board .Hope to meet you on one of the TBHP Meets.
Artyom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2022, 22:42   #3
BHPian

Thank you @Artyom sir, have to learn alot from you about upkeep and detailing of cars.
Big fan sir ��
Old 3rd August 2022, 10:13   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP BrokenHW. Apart from automobiles, we have really a huge information on other fields too & I honestly search here before going to Google or You-Tube.

Enjoy your stay .
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks