Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2022, 17:03   #1
BANNED

Made it to the finale

That most elusive email containing the message landed finally on 30-07-2022, surprise is a minimal expression. After many years of sustained efforts finally got rewarded.
My friends are already here (Sudhir, Samuel, Dhandapani), now I am also part of the group.
Came to know about the group when first outing to Kolli hills was planned and my friend samuel charted out the route and told he has updated the new route in Team BHP as this route was not explored earlier via Dharmapuri Rasipuram, this was in 2009 when the Google navigation is unheard of and paper maps were only available to us.

That is the time visited the page for travel route update and checked the posts how we explored the uncharted territory.

One thread lead to the other, and monthly car sales figure, Dr Madhu's bus purchase and the brake pedal modification to suit the Driver's requirement of AL type pedal and the work around made an interesting read.

This thread was an eye opener which brought out various issues faced by bus transport operator, which was hitherto unknown apart from the flashy buses.

Night driving tips, Technical modifications, car infotainment installation were all subscribed threads in the initial period of registration till rejection, once rejected all the subscribed threads will vanish and again have to send the registration request and search to add the favourite threads.

This was a never ending process, now with finally a member wish the saved threads will remain forever.

Thanks to the Moderators for the kind gesture.

Will keep learning the unknown

Warm Regards
C.Nagaraj
nagaraj15 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st August 2022, 08:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Made it to the finale

Welcome onboard.

Looks like there’s very little that you haven’t already explored on the forum; now you can add to the wealth of knowledge and experience. Have a great time here.
dailydriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2022, 14:24   #3
BANNED

Re: Made it to the finale

Have a series of events to post, and also to ask to get clarified from others posts, that was the main reason for getting a membership. Will get my unanswered ones cleared one by one.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks