Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2022, 14:16   #1

Greetings from Uttarakhand

Dear Team-BHP,

Excited to be here, a long time lurker but finally decided to take the plunge and applied for the Team-BHP membership. The admin and the team were kind enough to let me in.

I am 33 yrs old from the foothills of the Himalayas currently staying in my ancestral home in a remote yet busy town which goes by the name Haldwani. Ever since I got out of college I started working and I have almost a decade as a hospitality professional under my belt, I have worked with some of the finest hotel chains holding key operational designations. For the last couple of years, I often had this feeling of not studying further and felt the absolute need for it during the Pandemic, one fine day while reading an article on this forum came across an interesting gentleman who pushed me further to study and pursue my dreams of enrolling in a top B school. Here I am after long and hard thought, decided to quit my well-settled job to pursue my plans to study further.

WHY BHP -- I have been following this forum for quite some years now and it has given me immense joy and at times motivation when I was down and out on my luck. The testimonies shared by fellow Bhpians have often inspired me to trust the process and keep putting in the hard work. I am a dreamer and I believe in hard work dedication and total commitment. I am also an avid F1 fan and have been following the sports since the "Multi -21" saga. Currently, I own a Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz 2014 model and the car has been my ride and die all these years

I hope I can be an active contributor and learn from the experiences shared by all the amazing fellow members on this forum.

“When all seems to be against you, remember, a ship sometimes has to sail against the current, not with it.” Hope these few words motivate someone to work even harder for our dreams every single day
Foxtrot109649 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 6th June 2022, 18:42   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings from Uttarakhand

Welcome Foxtrot. With a health work experience, B school will benefit you greatly. As you are from UK, looking forward to seeing some travelogues accompanied with some beautiful pictures from you in the future.

-DK
doomketu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2022, 13:24   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Greetings from Uttarakhand

Hi Foxtrot109649,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Wishing you the best for your future endeavours and looking forward to interacting with you on the forum.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks