Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2022, 11:40   #1
SDx
BHPian

Hello everyone!

I am just so excited to a member of Team-BHP! Thank you Administrative Panel for accepting my request!!

I have been following Team-BHP for its unbiased reviews for almost a decade now. One of my close friends introduced me to this forum when I was finalizing my first car. I never thought of joining until a couple of months ago. I think credit for this goes to my current ride which isn't performing at its best for the last 6-8 months. More on that later, I just wanted to introduce myself here. Not sure what made me want to wait for this long but I finally did apply last week and here I am.

I am in my early 40's and work as a backend operations manager at a leading IT and networking company. My good company gives me an option to lease car for a period of 2-5 years hence have had the pleasure of owning Ford Figo 1.4 Duratorq (2012 - 2016) and VW Ameo 1.5 TDI DSG (2016 - till date). Been trying to decide my next car since Ameo's lease ended last year. I know at this form we are encouraged to keep our cars for longer period of time however this opportunity to get new car every few years is too hard to pass up. Also, offers a little bit of tax saving. Plus I don't have space or need for a 2 car garage.

Thank you.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 23rd May 2022 at 11:51. Reason: Removing unwanted tags; please type into the forum directly instead of copy-pasting from a word processor. Welcome aboard! :)
SDx is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th May 2022, 10:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone!

Hello SDx,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. I am sure you will find lots of advice for a new car once you post your requirements.

Please do share your ownership experience with the Ameo as well as your experience with the Figo. Enthusiasts would love to read it.

Looking forward to reading your posts.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2022, 12:49   #3
SDx
BHPian

Re: Hello everyone!

Thank you ChiragM!

I am counting on support from fellow BHPian's on decision regarding the next car

Will do share my experience with both the cars. Little pressed for time this week but do plan on starting to post from next week!
SDx is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks