Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2022, 15:59   #1

Just want to say hi...

Hello there fellow petrolheads,

I've always considered myself part of Team-BHP community as I've been lurking and learning from this community from a long time. Felt like being a member and do my part for the community so registered and now I'm a member.

Really happy to be part of this community and appreciate Team BHP for letting me being a part of it.

Will be seeing ya'll around...

Edit: A little about myself, I've been a petrolhead since a very young age; back then I used to sneak out and go for a long drives at night. Have been driving the following cars, xc60, endeavour, Gloster, a few more and Thar would be added soon.

Last edited by blacklisted666 : 18th April 2022 at 16:12. Reason: wanted to add a little about myself and the cars I've been driving.
blacklisted666 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 19th April 2022, 08:42   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Just want to say hi...

Hello there,

That's quite a garage you have and you totally seem to be an SUV guy. I personally love the XC60 and Volvo has done wonders with the current gen. The quality and fit and finish is really next level. Im really keen to know more about your Gloster. How has the ownership experience been so far? A comparo with the Endeavour would be nice.

Do share your experiences with the cars you own.

See you around in the forum.
Dippy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks