Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2022, 13:48   #1

Finally a Team-BHP member

Hello Team BHPians,

Finally I am part of this vibrant community of Team-BHP. After trying for 3-4 times, my request was approved yesterday.

Really happy to be part of this community and looking forward to learn and share my experience.

Just to introduce myself, I am working with reputed a IT firm in Operations role. I had a WagonR CNG (first car in our family) driven more than 100,000 KMs (mainly by myself). It was used for regular Office travel as well as for long drives. I have sold it few days back and booked TATA Altroz diesel (delivery awaited).

Apart from being an automobile enthusiast, I have have interest in stock market, cricket, reading and writing.

Last edited by Axe77 : 18th April 2022 at 15:09. Reason: Typos and language edits.
ritesh.patel is offline   (5) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 18th April 2022, 11:57   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally a Team-BHP member

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritesh.patel View Post
Really happy to be part of this community and looking forward to learn and share my experience.
There is a lot to learn on the forum for all of us. I am sure you will enjoy yourself here.

Quote:
I had WagonR CNG (first car in our family) driven more than 100,000 KMs (mainly by myself). It was used for regular Office travel as well as for long drives. I have sold it few days back and booked TATA Altroz diesel (delivery awaited).
The Altroz is a really nice car. It looks great and handles very well. Wish you many years and miles of happy motoring.

Quote:
Apart from automobile enthusiast, I have have interest in stock market, cricket, reading and writing.
You will find threads on all these topics here. Do make meaningful contributions.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks