Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2022, 02:01   #1

Hi all!

This is Nikhil here! I'm a Data Scientist by profession.. I love my cars, long drives (800 kms +) and bit of an audiophile. Over the years I had the chance to own and drive some great cars starting from a Zen to now most recently Tata Harrier (March'22) great car but let down by some serious quality issues. That may be for another post!

I have been a member of Team BHP for a few months but was always bit nervous to post anything. I was always just a silent reader.
Redlock666 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 8th April 2022, 08:48   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hi all!

Welcome to the forum, Nikhil! Team BHP is all about sharing and caring. Don't be nervous about posting here but read the rules of posting here.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...e-posting.html

Would love to read about your travelogues and your car audio setup, please do share them.

I hope the issues in your Harrier is sorted out soon and you enjoy the otherwise great car to the fullest.
ashis89 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th April 2022, 08:50   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

welcome to Team BHP Nikhil. Data Scientist - you must be in very heavy demand in the job market these days.:-) Every tech company I deal with tells me they are desperately short of data scientists. We look forward to your posts.
V.Narayan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2022, 09:12   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Nikhil. The ability to post and interact actively is the best part of being a member for me. Look forward to your insights on various topics.

Its a tight knit community and well moderated to avoid any unpleasantry so there’s no reason to be nervous. Do go through the Forum rules once for good order if its been a while and please do post and participate - its always enriching to get different perspectives.
Axe77 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2022, 12:54   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlock666 View Post
This is Nikhil here!

I have been a member of Team BHP for a few months but was always bit nervous to post anything. I was always just a silent reader.
Hi Nikhil,

Welcome to the forum!

Feel free to post your views and experiences. Many such posts of fellow members have been extremely useful to me. I am sure yours will also be useful to others

We have a similarity, I used to drive a zen too, albeit a diesel and now we have a Harrier in our extended family. Good cars. I would like to know if there are any issues that you face with the Harrier. Do contribute to the Harrier thread.

Cheers
Prasanna
PrasannaDhana is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2022, 15:39   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlock666 View Post
This is Nikhil here! I'm a Data Scientist by profession.. I love my cars, long drives (800 kms +) and bit of an audiophile. Over the years I had the chance to own and drive some great cars starting from a Zen to now most recently Tata Harrier (March'22) great car but let down by some serious quality issues. That may be for another post!

Welcome on board! Hope the Harrier sorts itself out!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks