Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2022, 15:18   #1
BHPian

Finally! I am a BHPian

Hello fellow BHPians,

Thanks to the admins and moderators for accepting my registration request and making me a part of this forum.
Finally I am a proud BHPian after trying multiple times.

Have always been an avid reader of Team-Bhp and the itch to be a member is finally satiated. Cars have always been a love, infact, wheels of any sorts.

I am a Bio-Med Engineer by profession and currently working in Medical Device space, Artificial Mechanical Heart Transplants to be specific. YES, we're on the advent of making cyborgs here

Cars I've had in my Garage.

the Humble M800 : 1994-2009
SWIFT 2nd gen : 2011-2016
Ciaz : 2016:2020
CRETA 2020 : 2020-2022 (stolen in feb)
Meteor 350 : 2022 - current
i20 : 2016 - current
Audi A4 2013 (preworshipped) 2018 - current

Right now on the band wagon of hunting a 7 seater SUV as my creta replacement. Lets see which one makes the final cut.

Looking forward to some invaluable suggestions from the forum and contributing my 2 cents wherever I can.
shiven2207 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2022, 16:26   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Finally! I am a BHPian

Introduction Approved!

Welcome to Team-BHP Shiven. Nice to have someone with an interest in automobiles working hard to increase human life expectancy. Will be good to read first hand report once things go on floor.

All the best. Do go through our rules. See you around .

Last edited by Sheel : 3rd April 2022 at 20:38.
Sheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2022, 16:42   #3

Hi all thanks for accepting us
We are a doctor actor couple with 3 yr old kid and very much in love with roads
Have been taking my daughter along the trips since she was 20 days old
Loved the info being shared here and now being part of the community feels special
Tipsy rovers is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2022, 18:28   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Introduction Approved!

Welcome to Team-BHP Shiven. Nice to have someone with an interest in automobiles working hard to increase human life expectancy. Will be good to read first hand report once things go on floor.

All the best. Do go through our rules. See you around .
THANKS Sheel,

Things are already on the floor to some extent. We are treating patients with Advanced stage Heart Failure using LVAD's.

Last edited by Sheel : 3rd April 2022 at 20:39. Reason: Quoted post edited. Thanks.
shiven2207 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2022, 23:45   #5

Welcome to the community Shiven!
Seems like you have made very safe choices so far while choosing your cars. I guess the only one that is practical yet powerful would be the Creta. Sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident.
What happened post the theft and where do you stand now if you wouldn't mind me asking. No offence will be taken should you choose to not answer as these incidents aren't fondly remembered.
jai_asnani98 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2022, 23:36   #6
BHPian

Re: Finally! I am a BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jai_asnani98 View Post
Welcome to the community Shiven!
Seems like you have made very safe choices so far while choosing your cars. I guess the only one that is practical yet powerful would be the Creta. Sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident.
What happened post the theft and where do you stand now if you wouldn't mind me asking. No offence will be taken should you choose to not answer as these incidents aren't fondly remembered.
Hi Jai, thanks for the warm wishes. Yes, the Creta is definitely a hard one to replace, with the perfect combo of features, handling and reliability (comparatively). The only area where it was lacking was albeit the looks, but over time, and some tasteful Mods, I had actually started to glance back at her after Parking.

Alas, this happiness was short lived. The car got stolen on 21st Feb, luckily was under RTI. FIR and other formalities done, claim filed, the untraceable report is now awaited from the court.

Let's hope the case is closed soon , have not kept any hopes of seeing her again.

Will definitely start a new thread of my entire ownership experience.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks