Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2022, 00:01   #1

Hello...

I had been a frequent visitor here, checking out posts about everyone's experiences and travelogues.

I am a software engineer by profession, working in Bangalore but originally from a small town near Kharagpur in West Bengal.

I have had the travelling bug in me since I was a child, mostly treks and roads "less taken", as a result, when looking out for a new car, the only car that caught my attention was the Mahindra Thar 2020. But I was in a dilemma between the diesel and petrol engines, GTO's thread helped clarify a lot.

I am now a proud owner of a convertible top Mahindra Thar 2020 which is going to accompany me in the adventures to come.

Looking forward to contribute to this community and obviously getting to learn a lot from everyone.

Cheers and thanks for bringing in this community together.

Also, meet Simba.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello...-img_7241.jpg  

Hello...-img_7210.jpg  

phoneysoul is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2022, 09:49   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello...

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneysoul View Post
I have had the travelling bug in me since I was a child, mostly treks and roads "less taken", as a result, when looking out for a new car, the only car that caught my attention was the Mahindra Thar 2020. But I was in a dilemma between the diesel and petrol engines, GTO's thread helped clarify a lot.
Got the diesel, huh? Yep, I prefer it for the Thar over the turbo-petrol. You also got the best variant = a Thar convertible in red is what I would buy too. Put the top down and enjoy.

Welcome to Team-BHP .
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed