Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2022, 21:30   #1
BHPian

Long-time visitor turned member

Hi fellow members. I've been a long time visitor to this forum and know most of you by your profile names by now. I've been thinking of joining the forum for sometime and finally did it this month.

Although I should feel like a new member but I feel at home already .

INTRO: I'm from Chandigarh, an enthusiast and to some extent a purist as well. Being OCD about my cars, most of my time is spent cleaning and maintaining them. I'm a hardcore Japanese and German car guy and won't have it any other way . That pretty much sums it up about me.

Hoping to share my knowledge and gain some while I'm here. If you have any questions you'd like to ask, please fire away!
The Rainmaker is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 27th March 2022, 22:33   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Long-time visitor turned member

Welcome to the forum Rainmaker, gosh I almost got transported back to remembering Al Pacino performing with the glasses !!

You are not the only one out here who is into cleaning and maintaining their cars and you perhaps very well know the reason too

Please let us know more about the Germans and the Japanese that you have experienced. Looking forward to your posts,
see you around.

Cheers.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2022, 23:36   #3
BHPian

Re: Long-time visitor turned member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHI_1512 View Post
Welcome to the forum Rainmaker, gosh I almost got transported back to remembering Al Pacino performing with the glasses !!

You are not the only one out here who is into cleaning and maintaining their cars and you perhaps very well know the reason too

Please let us know more about the Germans and the Japanese that you have experienced. Looking forward to your posts,
see you around.

Cheers.
Thanks Abhi, appreciate you welcoming me to the forum. Great to know there are others like me, I'm not the only crazy guy here . My isopropyl alcohol is always with me!

As for my knowledge of Japanese and German cars, I'll try my best to enlighten everyone on whatever I know although I'm sure there are way more knowledgeable people out here to elaborate on the Quality of their engineering even better. That's the beauty of automotives forums like these.

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed