Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2022, 19:11   #1

Hello everyone

Hello Everyone
Great to join the community! I am from Mumbai and have been following this webpage for many years now.Finally decided to join the community now to share my experiences.

My username is from the nickname i have used to play all racing games from my younger days.

I recently purchased the Kia Sonet Anniversary Edition iMT Petrol to be used as a family car. Also still continue to own the Nissan Micra from 2011 which is my work car. My office is in kalbadevi / bhuleshwar & been driving to that ghetto every day to work. If you can drive your car there without feeling harrowed, you can drive anywhere ! the Micra is a great car to take me to work!

Happy to have purchased the Kia Sonet AE, gravity gray looks terrific and bulkier. Looking forward to many road trips & would love to have you suggestions on some good routes around Mumbai.

Will share a full review of the Sonet once i have crossed some decent kms on the car

looking forward to more posts.

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Hello everyone-aesonet.jpeg  

roadheat is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th March 2022, 09:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone

Hi roadheat,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

The Sonet is a nice upgrade over the Micra. However, it's always good to have a workhorse. In case of us city dwellers, a small car.

Do share your experience with the Sonet iMT on the forum.

Cheers!
TusharK
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks