Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2022, 01:34   #1
BHPian

Hey there Team-BHPians!

Hello everyone,

First and foremost, I would like to thank the admins and moderators for accepting my request. This was the fourth time I filled out the registration form, and I wasn't expecting a positive reply; but here I am! Finally, an official member of the most prestigious car community of India.

Also, I hope everyone stayed safe, and continue to stay safe during this time of Pandemic. (It is almost ending, but who knows if another variant wants to spoil some plans?)

About me:

I am Aditya, 20, and doing my undergrad in Computer Science from Canada, and planning to take a transfer to the USA. Currently, I am associated with a startup and help turn data into insights that help clients in different ways! (This is just the beginning though)

I have always loved cars and never liked to read. When I started understanding a lot of car stuff (8-10 years back), I surfed the internet and came across this blessing - team-bhp.com, and it's been my go-to since then. I have been a silent reader of this forum, and I really like how everyone has ensured a smooth and proper functioning of the forum. I have come here everyday and at all possible times when the cars at home had some feature I didn't know of or just to read reviews and just re-read them!

During my free time - you'll find me out for a drive with my best friend (my dog - Farzi - he loves car rides) or maybe alone. Apart from that, you'll find me playing the guitar or probably cycling or just figuring out what to eat. I love to cook and try new foods.

Cars owned/driven:
These are all my dad's cars. (I think T-BHP will play a big role in helping me decide MY first car of course but there is a lot of time for it)
Just to mention, my dad is also a petrol head and has a weird habit of changing cars frequently.

Cars which we no longer own but I have driven all properly:
VW Vento 1.6 MPI
Maruti Ciaz 1.3 DDiS SHVS
Toyota Innova 2.5 D4D
Ford Ecosport 1.5 Dragon Petrol
Honda City 5th Gen 1.5 i-Vtec
Kia Seltos 1.5 G Petrol

Cars we own currently:
Toyota Innova Crysta 2.7 AT (Dad's daily drive)
Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT 2019 (My daily drive) (Yes, chose this over the Civic)
VW Taigun 1.0 TSi Manual (Loner car, everyone drives it for fun - basically for mom and my sister, yes, they prefer manuals ) - Also, it's the latest addition to the Garage

If you haven't realised, my dad loves Toyota!

Cheers,
Aditya
adigup is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 30th March 2022, 15:01   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hey there Team-BHPians!

Hi Aditya,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adigup View Post
I have always loved cars and never liked to read. When I started understanding a lot of car stuff (8-10 years back), I surfed the internet and came across this blessing - team-bhp.com, and it's been my go-to since then. I have been a silent reader of this forum, and I really like how everyone has ensured a smooth and proper functioning of the forum. I have come here everyday and at all possible times when the cars at home had some feature I didn't know of or just to read reviews and just re-read them!
Thank you and good to know that Team-BHP has been of use to you.

Quote:
During my free time - you'll find me out for a drive with my best friend (my dog - Farzi - he loves car rides) or maybe alone. Apart from that, you'll find me playing the guitar or probably cycling or just figuring out what to eat. I love to cook and try new foods.
You'll find threads on all these topics on Team-BHP. Do go through them.

Quote:
If you haven't realised, my dad loves Toyota!
Wise man. I drive a Toyota myself and swear by it. It's nowhere close to being my favourite brand, but it's the one I trust more than any other. Never easy to replace a Toyota with anything else.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed