Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2022, 22:11   #1
BHPian

Kasa Kai from Mumbai

Greetings Fellow BHPians!

It's been a wonderful day today, never had I ever thought I will be a BHPian one day! I was smiling like a kid seeing a candy stall as soon as i read my membership is approved! What a wonderful feeling!
Thank You Moderators for accepting me and making me a part of this wonderful community.

A wee bit about me - I am born and bought up in Mumbai and lived my entire life till last year in Mumbai. Now due to work I juggle between two cities and in this pandemic time I have traveled via road umpteen number of times!
Oh how I wish I was a member earlier i could have shared and made travelogue for the same but i guess its never too late, I will make some in the future!

I currently have a Skoda Rapid in my stable (have not kept a name for it though as Rapid in itself is an apt name) and plan to upgrade in the near future as Rapid has served me well over the years but it's time to let go!

I am also a big Tech enthusiast - Technology fascinates me from childhood and when i see car manufacturers using Technology to advance creation of four wheelers it fascinates me more!

Well to sign off I just wanted to say hello to everyone in here and looking forward for exciting adventure together!

Once again, thank you Moderators!

Last edited by aah78 : 26th February 2022 at 22:47. Reason: Spacing, typos fixed.
FourBanger is online now   (11) Thanks
Old 28th February 2022, 08:53   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Kasa Kai from Mumbai

Welcome FourBanger! Hope you're enjoying the weather in Bombay...still cooler than how end-Feb usually is.

Which is this new city you're travelling frequently to?

Good choice in the Rapid. Spend some time on our What Car forum for your impending upgrade, and do ask questions wherever doubts come up. It's a seller's market today though, so beware of high prices & long delivery timelines.
Old 28th February 2022, 14:55   #3
BHPian

Re: Kasa Kai from Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome FourBanger! Hope you're enjoying the weather in Bombay...still cooler than how end-Feb usually is.
Thank you GTO!

I wouldn't know, spent entire winter out of Bombay in Indore, which certainly is more cooler than Bombay, certainly will feel like Kashmir to most Mumbaikar!

Quote:
Which is this new city you're travelling frequently to?
Indore - Good City but Mumbai has its own charm

Quote:
Good choice in the Rapid. Spend some time on our What Car forum for your impending upgrade, and do ask questions wherever doubts come up. It's a seller's market today though, so beware of high prices & long delivery timelines.
Thank you once again, really it's a wonderful car once you drive it daily it is difficult to switch to another car in the same segment. Yes I have been reading this forum for many years now, make most of my car decision after reading here first.

Yes I am aware of long delivery times specially the upgrade which I am planning for XUV700 but i believe it's a blessing in disguise as what I have learnt from this forum and especially you that it is better to wait out initial couple of years before buying a Mahindra or a Tata.

Thank you and I hope to interact with you and other members soon.
FourBanger is online now   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks