Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2022, 19:55   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP!

Hey Everyone

I'm IronDrago, but for formalties sake, my name is Josh.

I am an avid car enthusiast since I was a kid and I obsess about cars, motorcycles or anything to do with them, its quite obsessive that many people call me the "Walking Wikipedia of cars"

Anyway, In my stable right now, I currently own a 2002 Ford ikon 1.6 and I own a motorcycle too, an X blade but I will be soon getting a new bike. I recently have acquired my Ikon and I have adopted it to be a project car of mine. To restore it and hopefully return it to when it was in its Heyday.

I am honored to have been accepted into this community and I am looking forward to my time here. I have been using Team BHP for all my automotive knowledge gathering on certain subjects and I hope I can be someone who can contribute further on.

Looking forward to my time here!
IronDrago56 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2022, 09:42   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP!

Hello IronDrago56,

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board!

That's one amazing car you've got in your garage. Would love to know more about it and all plans you have in-store with it as well.

Looking forward to reading your posts on the forum.

Cheers!
Rahul N
RahulNagaraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2022, 09:53   #3
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Hey, Josh! You’ve certainly got a car - the car, the Josh machine - to match the name! Looking forward to hear about the ikon and the bike (as well as your next bike decision).
TheHelix0202 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2022, 10:10   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahulNagaraj View Post
Hello IronDrago56,

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board!

That's one amazing car you've got in your garage. Would love to know more about it and all plans you have in-store with it as well.

Looking forward to reading your posts on the forum.

Cheers!
Rahul N
Hi Rahul

Thanks for the welcome! Indeed, its one of the reasons I bought the Ikon, Such a car she is. I have lots of plans and will be sharing an ownership thread soon on my project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHelix0202 View Post
Hey, Josh! You’ve certainly got a car - the car, the Josh machine - to match the name! Looking forward to hear about the ikon and the bike (as well as your next bike decision).
Hey Helix,

again thanks for the welcome.. Indeed, the Josh Machine for a Josh as I said to Rahul, I'll be making an ownership thread soon once I get my car into proper running order... Currently in the shop getting her Igninion coil changed and getting the failed fuel guage to work.

The Xblade is a good bike, but being a Bajaj Person, I plan to go back to getting either an NS200 or N250 Pulsar.

Anyways thank you both for the welcome again!
IronDrago56 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed