Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2022, 00:26   #1

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, I am Kanwardeep Singh from Noida.

Feels great to be part of this wonderful community that I am following for more than a decade now.

I am an engineer by qualification and entrepreneur by profession in my early forties. I am involved in manufacturing plastic parts and moulds/tools used to produce these parts. My unit also supplies these tools to some of the automotive OEMs.

Presently, I own Maruti Brezza and Honda Amaze AT.

Until a couple of weeks back I was the proud owner of Skoda Yeti 4x4, which had to be sold with a heavy heart due to 10 year cut off for diesel mills in NCR. Yeti served me very well for 9 years and 10 months, had clocked 2,39,419 kilometres but was in mint condition.

Today is a special day for the automotive bug in me as today I am writing my first post on Team-bhp and today only booked a Toyota Fortuner 4x2 Diesel as my next ride.

Looking forward to an engaging time with the forum.

Cheers

Last edited by GTO : 19th February 2022 at 19:50. Reason: No discussion on whatsapp groups please
Kaydee55 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 19th February 2022, 07:31   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Hello everyone!

Welcome, Kanwardeep bhai !

Would be interesting to know about the tools that you supply to the OEMs. Do share more details when you can. How do things work in this area .. and any interesting experiences.

Looks like you have made good use of the Yeti - do share pics of your travels in the Auto Image thread.

Wishing you a long happy journey here on TBHP.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks