Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2022, 23:03   #1

Hey, its Prerak and I am finally a Team-BHPian

Hey, its Prerak and I am happy to announce, I am starting to post content on Team-BHP

I have always had Team BHP open in at least one of the tabs on my google chrome, I am constantly reading one thread or the other and after creating content on other platforms I got nudged by a lot of people towards posting content here as well, so here I am

What do I drive?
This is my 2016 Polo GT that we purchased used back in 2020
The reason we went with this car is because I was obsessed with it from quite some time, but more realistically I was a fan of the fact that this small hatchback offered a DSG, I knew it had its drawbacks so we only looked at low mileage, well maintained examples.
So in July of 2020 this bundle of joy (for me at least :P) entered our lives
Hey, its Prerak and I am finally a Team-BHPian-img_20200726_17382601-2.jpg

Hey, its Prerak and I am finally a Team-BHPian-img_20200726_17382601-1.jpg

And soon enough the itch of modifying hit me and the car transformed into this

Hey, its Prerak and I am finally a Team-BHPian-img_6153-edit-re.jpg

Before this Polo GT was under my ownership, I had a 2016 KTM RC200 which was purchased at the end of 2018

Hey, its Prerak and I am finally a Team-BHPian-img_20210520_174050.jpg

The itch of modifying this one was very controlled because I wished to spend my own money for modifications and I was not earning yet
And to look at the brighter side of things, this bike is very unique in the stock state as no other rc200 owner must have left it stock after owning it for more than 2 years
This bike sees weekend rides since the polo gt has become my daily driver, with less than 5k km on the odometer, the previous owner sold it, I made it hit the 5k mark myself and It has not touched the 10k mark yet, it reads just over 9k right now

Hey, its Prerak and I am finally a Team-BHPian-img_4719re.jpg

And compare It to the polo gt, I already drove it over 10k under my ownership
Purchased at shy of 26k, now reads almost 37k

So it is pretty clear, The Polo GT gets much more attention which i wish to change slightly, there will be equally as much content on the rc200 as there will be on the Polo GT and hopefully more Financially Irresponsible decisions to come

My future posts on Team-BHP

So needless to say I will be uploading a lot more about my polo gt with everything done to it and I shall bring everyone on team bhp upto speed with it
I would also love to cover more about my riding experience on the rc200 and my ambitions about my next bike and some other side builds i plan to take up in the future.

So, this marks my first ever post here, with a few already waiting in the assembly line
Hope to see you soon on my (many) future posts, cheers

Last edited by prerak.kataria : 6th February 2022 at 23:15.
prerak.kataria is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 8th February 2022, 11:19   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hey, its Prerak and I am finally a Team-BHPian

Mod Note: Thread moved to the introductions section. Welcome aboard
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2022, 11:30   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Well, that’s something new happened today. A thread from assembly line has been moved to the introduction section- how exclusive can it get ?

Welcome to the forum Prerak, you have got two of the most exciting things on wheels under the 10l bracket. Going by your introduction, hope to see much more of you in the coming days. Glad to have you here,

Cheers.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th February 2022, 07:23   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Prerak. Nice to see another youngster becoming a contributor on Team BHP.

You’ve got two beautiful machines at your disposal at a very early age. Do make the most of them but responsibly of course.

Look forward to your participation on the forum.
Axe77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks