Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2022, 16:52   #1

Hello

I am KV. Aged 43. Born and brought up in South India. Love traveling. Live to Drive! I look forward to a 10–15-day trip to a new state/country every year at the end of the year during the holiday season. Started driving young and owns a 2017 model XUV as my companion for the current road trips in India, abroad is mostly with Enterprise rental. Driven both left-hand and right-hand vehicles across the globe (US, Europe). My XUV has clocked 100K kilometers a couple of weeks back. Looking forward to having a long drive across the north part of India (Kashmir, Leh, Ladakh) and the Northeast (Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh) when time, weather permits post pandemic restrictions are lifted or may be an India, Bhutan, Nepal combined trip of a month or so. Mostly my long drives are solo, driven 1000+ kilometers in a day before the sunset multiple times at different drives across India.

I love to read the travelogues and cherish the memories of the places I have been to while going through them.

Do let me know if any long drives are planned. If time and money permits will join.
live_2drive is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th January 2022, 23:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by live_2drive View Post
I love to read the travelogues and cherish the memories of the places I have been to while going through them.
Welcome aboard KV! It would be great if you could pen down your past travels and also update us on any travel you do in future.

Wish you many, many more long and safe drives!

Cheers
Old 11th January 2022, 00:09   #3

Cyborg, Thanks, sure will do it during off hours.
Old 11th January 2022, 11:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by live_2drive View Post
I am KV. Aged 43. Born and brought up in South India. Love traveling. Live to Drive! I look forward to a 10–15-day trip to a new state/country every year at the end of the year during the holiday season. Started driving young and owns a 2017 model XUV as my companion for the current road trips in India, abroad is mostly with Enterprise rental. Driven both left-hand and right-hand vehicles across the globe (US, Europe). My XUV has clocked 100K kilometers a couple of weeks back. Looking forward to having a long drive across the north part of India (Kashmir, Leh, Ladakh) and the Northeast (Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh) when time, weather permits post pandemic restrictions are lifted or may be an India, Bhutan, Nepal combined trip of a month or so. Mostly my long drives are solo, driven 1000+ kilometers in a day before the sunset multiple times at different drives across India.

Do let me know if any long drives are planned. If time and money permits will join.
Welcome aboard KV! Looking forward to reading your past and upcoming travelogues.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks