Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th October 2021, 18:37   #1

An ode to a new beginning

‘’ Everyday is a journey and journey itself is home’’ -Matsuo Basho
The transition from an occasional information thirsty browser to becoming the member of the esteemed community in the maiden attempt itself is not less than a journey ; a rewarding, tranquil and wonderful journey where ‘car’ occupies a place akin to home.
Hi all!
Myself is Bhaskar,37, a nomadic soul with a penchant for reading and writing, a cinephile with a love for history. Above all a motorhead with the undying passion for travel and adventure ( ha ha secretly foster the dream of becoming globetrotter Ralph Fitch or mountaineer George Mallory someday �� ) and a person on the verge of mid life crisis trying to find his inner call.
A fatigued reluctant cop ( who had to choose khaki by circumstances, rather than by choice). When khaki hum drum torments the soul in me, I either pick up the pen and take recourse to literature or rev up my car and go the sangrila or innisfree that heart yearns! I take part in literary events in sahitya Akademi etc as a literary critic. I have a little baby girl studying in class I.
I feel very happy at the prospect of coming across the coterie of wonderful, enlightened and well informed co-members in this august and revered community and hope this new tryst and camaraderie would be rewarding, mutually reciprocal delightful experience to cherish for ever.

I own a Ford ecosport (2017) and a RE Thunderbird 350. My previous rides were a Maruti Suzuki Swift (2008) and the Bajaj Pulsar 150.
I have travelled to Bhutan, Kolkata, Meghalaya, Arunachal etc by my car! Look forward to munch more miles in future.
Regards
Attached Thumbnails
An ode to a new beginning-5a98ab021a414328b78b3ff1ee13d7e2.jpeg  

An ode to a new beginning-f4a7083ce37b43f89e9e3d8f8ffbcdfa.jpeg  

Last edited by moralfibre : 24th October 2021 at 19:22. Reason: Grammar and punctuation corrections. Please proof read your posts before submitting them.
Bhaskar21 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 24th October 2021, 19:23   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: An ode to a new beginning

Welcome aboard Bhaskar. Great to have a cop onboard. What's your work ride like?
moralfibre is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th October 2021, 00:26   #3

Re: An ode to a new beginning

Thank you Moralfibre ! Work ride is typically a Mahindra Bolero ! But during counter insurgency operations in forested terrain I prefer Tata Sumo as it can easily pass over the dried or uprooted small stems , plants , or twigs etc in jungle to an extent and carry more people
Bhaskar21 is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks