Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2021, 19:51   #1
BHPian

Hi everyone!

Hi all,

Here is a long time viewer joining the forum after my membership got approved, really glad to be here. Thanks moderators.

I am 43 years old, co-founder of a startup that we founded in Helsinki (Finland), and am mostly based in Ahmedabad nowadays. (where I was born and brought up). I have studied and subsequently worked in the UK and Finland, and returned 5 years ago to the motherland. I have a background in research and academics before founding the startup.

I currently own:

Mahindra Thar Petrol AT HT (as of Wednesday last week).
Tata Hexa XTA (2017, 2nd owner purchased in 2019).

Family owns:
Ford Figo Aspire Titanium (2016).
Mahindra Xylo (2009).

Previously owned (UK, all pre-owned):
Nissan Sunny, 1.4 Petrol (1994). Much loved, used and abused. Bought it as a student and drove it all across the UK. Sold it for BMW.

BMW 316i Petrol (1997). Owned it for 3 years before moving to Nissan Primera. One of the most fun to drive car I've owned. I still remember cornering at 40-50mph on beautiful Cheshire roads.

Skoda Fabia 1.9 SDI (2001). Wife had this for a while. Nothing much to write about.

Nissan Primera 2.0 SVE Diesel Estate. (2007). Our family workhorse that never complained.

Nissan Terrano II 3.0 SVE (2003). Really fun off-roader that was used as a family car after we sold the Fabia. I then took it with me to Finland and drove it with the steering wheel on the "wrong side" for 4 years! We drove it across Europe a few times and it never gave a reason to complain. Finally sold it to a farmer in northern Finland who was (and probably still is) very happy to have it!

Currently owned Bike:
RE Continental GT (2015, pre-owned). Red. A fun to ride bike that I use over the weekend and sometimes to commute to office.

Previously owned:
Bajaj Caliber (2000, red). Bought it as a student but only used it for 2 years before I moved out.

That's it folks. In my spare time (which is getting sparser by the day) I do like travelling, photography and reading.

Happy to contribute whenever I can.

Thanks for your time.

Best,
Bhargav
bhargav_dave is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th October 2021, 20:28   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome, Bhargav.

Interesting and long list of cars there, and looks like the places you would have visited too.

What kind of work do you guys do at what you started up ?

Here's wishing you a long happy journey @TBHP.
Old 18th October 2021, 22:30   #3
BHPian

Re: Hi everyone!

Thanks for the welcome Condor. It was really great to travel indeed.

We provide a digital construction management platform.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed