Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2021, 10:45   #1

A warm hello from a fellow driver

Hi All,

This is just to say Hi!!! I am a passionate driver often end up driving more than 700/800kms a day. My weapon of choice id a Isuzu D'Max VCross.

Just saying Hello to all who drive long distances and prefer to see the country up close and personal.
KRISHANUKUNDU is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 00:26   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: A warm hello from a fellow driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISHANUKUNDU View Post
Hi All,

This is just to say Hi!!! I am a passionate driver often end up driving more than 700/800kms a day. My weapon of choice id a Isuzu D'Max VCross.

Just saying Hello to all who drive long distances and prefer to see the country up close and personal.
Welcome to the forum

You will find a lot of us doing long trips and sharing our travelogues which inspires few more of us to plan such trips. Driving trips are fun and one gets to learn a lot about the places enroute, topography, cultivation and lifestyle of the people! Looking forward to read about your travel experiences.

Vcross is an excellent car and has never failed to grab my respect when I see one on the road. Please share your experience with the Isuzu.
Old 29th September 2021, 09:38   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: A warm hello from a fellow driver

Welcome to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISHANUKUNDU View Post
I am a passionate driver often end up driving more than 700/800kms a day. My weapon of choice id a Isuzu D'Max VCross.
That's quite the distance! Is this for work or for travel - any changes to the truck to suit these distances?

Looking forward to read your travel stories.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks