Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2021, 22:52   #1

A warm hello from a thankful brother!

A warm hello from the brother in this thread (Gifting a car to family member | Will there be tax liability for recipient?)

Took delivery of my oversized baby the same day Ford announced their India exit. Picking the second smaller car now is so much more work... EcoSport was an easy favourite of ours.

Anyways I am loving every bit of this beauty (pictured here in the night) and each and every km driven- even if they're in some seriously crappy and impatient east Delhi traffic or the half decent expressways around NCR chugging along with cruise control set at the speed limit. 850 of them so far btw and hoping to keep the momentum going!

I am curious : Any other bhp-ians out here who took their Endeavours home the same fateful day? Maybe we could have a special club

Hoping to be an active member here.
Attached Thumbnails
A warm hello from a thankful brother!-screenshot-20210927-10.30.44-pm.png  

PunchsucKr is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 16:17   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: A warm hello from a thankful brother!

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchsucKr View Post
One lucky guy you are! That's a lovely gift from a brother.

Quote:
Anyways I am loving every bit of this beauty (pictured here in the night) and each and every km driven- even if they're in some seriously crappy and impatient east Delhi traffic or the half decent expressways around NCR chugging along with cruise control set at the speed limit. 850 of them so far btw and hoping to keep the momentum going!
Given the condition of the roads in our country and the ever-so-unruly road users, such large SUVs are probably the only vehicles we can enjoy a drive in.

Quote:
Hoping to be an active member here.
Looking forward to some meaningful contributions from you including a comprehensive ownership review of your Endeavour.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks