Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2021, 17:44   #1

Hello Everyone

Hello BHPians,

I am Pradeep from Namma Bengaluru and I work for an IT-related firm. Feels great to be finally a member here. I have been a silent follower of TeamBHP and have been browsing through TeamBHP for over 10 years. I finally decided to create my account and made it on my second attempt.

My 4 Wheeler history
  • Purchased my first car, a Maruti M800, in 2002
  • Switched to a Santro in 2007 & to my family's dismay picked another Santro “again” in 2011 after selling the earlier one – I somehow love Santro for its comfort & other features.
  • Upgraded to Xylo during later half of 2011
  • Picked up an XUV 500 in the second half of 2019

I currently have two 2 wheelers – a 6-year-old Activa & 4-year-old Bajaj Discover. I have owned Hero Puch 3g & Bajaj 4s earlier.

I have used the various forums here from technical discussions to travelogues for a long time & have been a great fan of Team-BHP.

Thank you & hope to interact with all of you

Last edited by navin : 27th September 2021 at 11:44.
pradeep_v_k is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 27th September 2021, 07:40   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome Pradeep! Great to have you with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep_v_k View Post
Switched to Santro in 2007 & to my family's dismay picked another Santro “again” in 2011 after selling earlier one – I somehow love Santro for its comfort & other features.
Am not surprised. These tallboys have some loyalty among owners, especially the WagonR. 4 years was too early to change the car though.

Quote:
I have used the various forums here from technical discussions to travelogues for a long time & have been a great fan of Team-BHP.Thank you & hoping to interact with all of you
Hope to see you contributing in those sections as well .
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2021, 11:48   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep_v_k View Post
Hello BHPians
Welcome aboard Pradeep.

If you haven't already, I would recommend that you read the threads below to familiarise yourself with the commitment you have made by choosing to be part of the membership of Team-BHP.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...e-posting.html

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...s-quality.html (The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY!)

Enjoy your stay.

Last edited by navin : 27th September 2021 at 11:51.
navin is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks