Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2021, 12:59   #1

Hello from a Geologist

Hello to all fellow BHPians,
I am Umashankar.
Five years back , I became eligible to travel at a concessional fare in Indian Railways, like millions of other Indians.
By education, I am a Geologist and travelled interior parts of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and of course Tamil Nadu for exploration of natural resources. Now wanted to travel across India as a tourist.

I came across TBHP, through a travelogue link posted in a Telegram Group of our Apartment Complex. Gone through various discussions on cars and several travelogues. The bug has bitten me, and I am here now.

I started with Hyundai Santro in 2001, later upgraded to Hyundai i20 Astra. Currently, own Honda City iVTec -V 2014, that is due for upgrade. Looking for Automatic, comfort drive diesel vehicle. May land up with Mahindra XUV 700 AX7 C, AT. Let’s see what lies ahead. Thanks.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 23rd September 2021 at 17:51. Reason: thru = through. No SMS language please. Thank You.
Umash is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 23rd September 2021, 11:57   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from a Geologist

Hi Umash,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Since you are in the market for a new car, the 'What Car?' forum will certainly help you make an informed decision.

You can post your specific requirements and get suggestions for the members.

Cheers!
TusharK
Old 23rd September 2021, 12:22   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum Umash. While Team-BHP will definitely help you in your car buying experience, we look forward to reading your experiences of interiors of the places you have mentioned. Do pen them down please.

Cheers, and see you around.
Old 23rd September 2021, 12:25   #4
BHPian

Welcome @Umash a Geologist. Very interesting profession. My dad's colleague was a hydrologist and always fascinated with his work and research. He goes fetching water and my dad looks for viability of digging a well for farmers under AP State Govt.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks