Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2021, 21:03   #1
BHPian

Godspeed to fellow members

I am in my mid-forties but the thrill of driving through the winding sections of the roads be it a six lane, two lane or ghat section, has never changed.
At present, I own a 2011 Corolla Altis Petrol CVT, bought by me in 2016. Previously I owned a used Maruthi Baleno Sedan. I have driven to almost all hill stations in South including Ooty, Kotagiri, Kodaikanal, Yercaud, Yelagiri, Valparai, Chickmagalur, Talakaveri and Munnar to name a few. I frequently travel to Bangalore, Pudukottai, Kumbakonam, Sringeri, and Kozhikode. I try my level best to convince my fellow travelers and attempt driving in new routes every time.
I am a keen follower of Team-BHP forums for the past several years and have been silently admiring the authentic views that are expressed by the members. The New Car Reviews detailing the pros/cons alongwith the close-up images have always left a lasting impression and my love for cars have only increased with time. GTO's response to posts have always been to the point and according to me it sets a benchmark tone-at-the-top that has led to the thumping success of Team-BHP.
I registered only this week and I am very pleased to have been offered a membership today.
CArspeed is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 20th September 2021, 10:15   #2
BHPian

Re: Godspeed to fellow members

Welcome to the forum and I hope you get a lot of what you came for

Incidentally, "Godspeed" is used in the context of a goodbye or farewell rather than in the context of a welcome. Just an FYI in case you were not aware

Cheers
tilt is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st September 2021, 10:58   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Godspeed to fellow members

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CArspeed View Post
I am in my mid-forties but the thrill of driving through the winding sections of the roads be it a six lane, two lane or ghat section, has never changed.
Many of us have that in common. I am in my mid-forties and absolutely love winding roads. Straight roads bore me.

Quote:
I have driven to almost all hill stations in South including Ooty, Kotagiri, Kodaikanal, Yercaud, Yelagiri, Valparai, Chickmagalur, Talakaveri and Munnar to name a few. I frequently travel to Bangalore, Pudukottai, Kumbakonam, Sringeri, and Kozhikode. I try my level best to convince my fellow travelers and attempt driving in new routes every time.
We would love to read some detailed travelogues from you. Nothing better than a good write up with attractive pictures to convince people to attempt new routes.

Quote:
The New Car Reviews detailing the pros/cons alongwith the close-up images have always left a lasting impression and my love for cars have only increased with time. GTO's response to posts have always been to the point and according to me it sets a benchmark tone-at-the-top that has led to the thumping success of Team-BHP.
Thank you for the kind words.

Looking forward to contributions from you.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks