Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2021, 22:51   #1
BANNED

Glad to be a part of Team-BHP

It was indeed a great feeling to be a part of this elite Team. I was just overwhelmed on receiving my confirmation mail. Though, I was following the Team since long, as Team-BHP is open for all enthusiastic Drivers and Riders. Later on, I felt its a need to be a part of Team BHP, which not only help me in enhancing my technical expertise but also will help me to nurture my attitude towards different aspects of life.

I am in mid forties. I was a Military aviator and was a part of crew member of one the prestigious Helicopter of Indian Armed Force. Presently, I am a Banker in one of the Nationalised Bank. I am in possession of Tata Nexon (P) and Royal Enfield, Classic 350. My current interest is in road and my present aim in life to travel entire India by my own machine. Interest in photography is since long but expertise in this subject is still pending. At last, I must thank my moderator for giving me opportunity to explore this forum.

Thanks
With Regards

Last edited by Rehaan : 1st September 2021 at 00:42. Reason: Welcome aboard! Please ensure there's always spaces after periods. Also some paragraph spaces help the readability too :)
roadie@76 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 31st August 2021, 07:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Glad to be a part of Team-BHP

Welcome aboard.

Quite an interesting and envious career, respect and thanks for your service.

Your interest and nascent hobby complement each other well.
Looking forward to your posts and travelogues
shancz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2021, 20:59   #3
BANNED

Re: Glad to be a part of Team-BHP

Thanks for welcoming me on board. Surely will share my travelogue and experiences of different aspects of man and machine in subsequent days. Looking forward to enjoy my association with Team-BHP.
With Regards
Old 31st August 2021, 23:09   #4
Senior - BHPian

Re: Glad to be a part of Team-BHP

Welcome aviator on board. Glad that you decided to "hit the road"(with team bhp) after being airborne for most part , that too with a handle by name roadie.

cheers,
bibendum.
Bibendum90949 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks