Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2021, 18:08   #1
BHPian

Hello from Patna

Mod note: Post edited to remove [Font] tags, please avoid copy pasting from external font editors. Also do a Preview before Submitting posts. Thanks.

It is very exciting to be part of Team BHP, finally! I am Alok working as Cloud Manager in one of the leading IT Enterprise. I am settled in Bangalore and currently enjoying being at hometown Patna till old normal resumes.

I am passionate about maintaining my rides be it 4 wheels or 2 wheels or 3 wheel (my son tri-cycle) all should be in mint condition. I have done several long drives on car like Bangalore to Kanyakumari, Nagpur, Goa and Patna. I enjoy my journey and never be in hurry.

I studied in Manipal which was famous of bike gang and I thoroughly enjoyed Southern KA during 4 years.

Team BHP has major influence on all my favorite purchases- Ertiga Diesel, TB 500 and Interceptor. Thank you for letting me be part of this family, now I can proudly put Team BHP stickers.

Last edited by Jaggu : 14th July 2021 at 18:22.
DDIS_RE650 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th July 2021, 18:30   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello from Patna

Welcome to the forum, Alok!

You'll find several people here with something in common: a bunch of MITians (self included ) and other faculties in Manipal, BHPians in Patna and of course, the large, and very active, bunch of BHPians in Bangalore. You'll feel right at home.

PS: I was just going through some old pictures from my time in Manipal and revisited all the many bike rides on my CBZ: Kudremukh, Maravanthe, Bekal, Chikamagalur and so on.

Enjoy your time on Team-BHP, we look forward to your posts.
libranof1987 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th July 2021, 18:30   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to TeamBHP. Glad to see a few more people from this side of the country. Do read the Forum rules before posting.

When were you in MIT? You'll come across many people here who are in different parts of the world but their heart is still in Manipal.
BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th July 2021, 18:51   #4
BHPian

Thank You for kind words. I was there in MIT during 2001-2005, the batch which brought cultural difference in large. I had great time there on humble Bajaj Caliber Croma.Never felt lonely, if bored I used to do solo ride to Mangalore and watch movie at in one of theatre around Jyothi Circle.
DDIS_RE650 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2021, 15:04   #5
BHPian

Happy to see fellow BHPians in Patna. I am from Patna too and likewise working from home. Hope you start exploring offbeat destinations in this part of the country too. Would love to get recommendations other for one day getaways other than Rajgir and Nalanda :P
NirDiwakar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2021, 16:52   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDIS_RE650 View Post
Mod note: Post edited to remove [Font] tags, please avoid copy pasting from external font editors. Also do a Preview before Submitting posts. Thanks.

It is very exciting to be part of Team BHP, finally! I am Alok working as Cloud Manager in one of the leading IT Enterprise. I am settled in Bangalore and currently enjoying being at hometown Patna till old normal resumes.
Nice see one more member from Patna, slowly we are increasing in number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NirDiwakar View Post
Happy to see fellow BHPians in Patna. I am from Patna too and likewise working from home. Hope you start exploring offbeat destinations in this part of the country too. Would love to get recommendations other for one day getaways other than Rajgir and Nalanda :P
One place I would recommend is Kakolat Water fall. Apart from this Gaya also has a few places to visit.
Ranabegins is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2021, 17:37   #7
BHPian

Hi Alok,

Another MITian here. I attended from 1996-2000. Some of the happiest days of my life. Nothing was better than piling a bunch of friends into the car and heading off to the beach (or to Goa!) Have you been back to Manipal recently?

Cheers
Ajit
ajitkommini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2021, 15:19   #8
BHPian

Hello Alok, welcome to Team BHP! And delighted to meet a fellow Bihari (half Bihari myself, residence in Professors Colony, Patna and late grandparents home is in Kankerbagh)! Look forward to your comments/inputs in the discussion threads. Cheers!
Old 17th July 2021, 09:01   #9
BHPian

Hi Alok welcome to T BHP, like people have already posted, the word Manipal still triggers a host of memories. I was there in KMC from 2002 onwards, the KC canteen used to be a hangout for us as well.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks