Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th July 2021, 21:58   #1
BHPian

Salute to fellow Team-BHPians

Big salute and respect to moderators and members of Team-BHP! I feel extremely privileged to be part of this elite group.
In 2005, I had to travel to the US for work. That's when I learnt driving a car in Bangalore. I was fortunate to drive multiple cars while in the US, thanks to my company's tie-up with Avis (a popular car rental company). I drove cars like Chevy Impala, Nissan Altima, Hyundai Sonata, Pontiac G6 and Suzuki Grand Vitara. I enjoyed driving and was the "designated driver" for most of the trips with my friends.
Fast forward to 2010 - I bought my first car in India - a Hyundai i10 and my second and current car - a Renault Duster 85 PS in 2015.

I look forward to contribute to the forum where possible with my humble opinion or just ask questions that might invigorate and ignite discussions.
Signing off with a recent pic of my Duster.
- Harsha.

Salute to fellow Team-BHPians-duster_h.jpg
CarML is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 13th July 2021, 13:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Salute to fellow Team-BHPians

Hello Harsha,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here. Nice looking Duster you have there, one of the best riding vehicles for the price.

Quote:
I look forward to contribute to the forum where possible with my humble opinion or just ask questions that might invigorate and ignite discussions.
Why not consider writing an ownership review of your Duster as well. Will make for an interesting read. Do share travelogues as well of your trips during your stay in the US.

Look forward to reading your posts.
ChiragM is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th July 2021, 15:22   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post

Why not consider writing an ownership review of your Duster as well. Will make for an interesting read. Do share travelogues as well of your trips during your stay in the US.

Look forward to reading your posts.
Thank you, Chirag! Sure, I will start writing
Old 13th July 2021, 16:13   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the Forum.
I have realized that if you can drive a car in a city like Bangalore, you can drive it anywhere else in the world. I'd like to know more about your experiences with automobiles in both India and the United States. Have a great time .
Fateh Salim is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2021, 15:15   #5
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP, Harsha! Look forward to reading your comments/inputs on raging topics soon.
allinbalance is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks