Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2021, 22:13   #1
BHPian

At long last, a Team-BHP member

Hello everyone,

Though I've been a regular reader of Team-BHP forums for a really long time, it is only now that I thought I should start to actively participate and contribute wherever I can. Sincere thanks to the admins for accepting my membership request and I am really excited to be here.

It is using the shared knowledge and experience of members here that I bought my two cars, a Honda City in 2005 and a Nissan Micra in 2015. Both were automatics as given the Bangalore traffic and my office commute from one end of the city to another, seemed like the sensible choice personally for me.

I sold off the Honda City after 160,000 kms a couple of years ago as the wife more or less gave up driving once the Uber/Ola explosion took off and we didn't need two cars at home. The Micra is the only family car now though all at home complain about the small size and thus no enthusiasm for long trips. Likely I will have to buy another in 2022.

I enjoy long drives though the pandemic has put a temporary brake on travel. I look forward to interacting with fellow car enthusiasts in the group.

Cheers!
vijaykr is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 10th July 2021, 22:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: At long last, a Team-BHP member

Welcome Vijay to the forum. Wish you a pleasant stay.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks