Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2021, 13:34   #1
BHPian

Let's begin - Introducing myself!

Hello all,

I'm sorry for a delayed introduction despite being added almost a year ago. This is an enthusiast who has been following the forum since ages (I believe since around 2009 or so, if I'm not wrong).
It all started with me doing some research about my then new bike, the RE Classic 500 (Sea Green, limited edition). Having been a hardcore bullet admirer since my childhood and hearing stuff about automobiles and especially the bullet from my dad, who added to it's hype while talking to his curious little son, somewhere while growing up, my heart started having the thump.
Dad always loved his vehicles, and he owned quite a few as I grew up. That made me curious and all the more interested in them.
But it was on my 18th birthday in 2011 (I'm 28 now), when mom and dad gifted me the bullet, my love towards vehicles took me to a different level.

Rides I grew with:

1. Vijay Super scooter
2. Premier Padmini
3. Premier Padmini
4. Maruti 800 Dlx
5. Tata Sumo
6. Premier 118 NE
7. Tata Indica
8. Tata Indigo
9. Mahindra Scorpio
10. Chevrolet Tavera
11. Hyundai i10 asta
12. TCS Scooty Pep
13. Honda Dio
14. RE Classic 500
15. Maruti Ritz
16. Toyota Fortuner AT
17. VW Vento
18. Hyundai Grand i10
19. Honda WRV
20. Mercedes GLC 220d
21. Maruti Swift
22. Maruti Swift Dzire
23. Tata Safari 2021

The list here is for my future reference [hoping to feel good seeing this after a decade] and nothing else

I am as eager as any of you in knowing about automobiles, and thank the mods, especially GTO for giving me a chance to be a part of this forum.

A community is what I was exactly looking for, to talk, read or write about automobiles, and never did I know, that I would be blessed with something this nice.

Apart from automobiles, I am also into Dogs- breeding, training and showing them, having had champion German Shepherds under my name from an equally supportive and a fantastic Kennel Team and community here in Hyderabad.

My education entitles me to be referred to as a Lawyer and am also on the verge of being called a CA, while professionally, I practice tax, corporate and economic laws, along with the wonderful support of my supercool dad, who instilled the craze for automobiles in me.

I'm here to learn and share knowledge, while I also seek all your support and inputs in my attempts to write.

Thank you for having me in!
db DrivE is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th July 2021, 10:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Let's begin - Introducing myself!

Hello db DrivE,

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you on board.

That's quite the list of rides you've grown up with.

Looking forward to seeing you participate actively on the forum.

Cheers!
Rahul N
Old 7th July 2021, 19:02   #3
BHPian

Re: Let's begin - Introducing myself!

Hello db DRIVE,
Welcome to the forum.
That's quite an exhaustive list of cars you grew up with.
Do share your thoughts regarding them.

Regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks