Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2021, 00:31   #1

Hi teammates

Hi everyone,
At last a member of this forum. Its exciting. Am an old man from 1974 born and brought up in Durgapur, West Bengal.
Elders say, I used to get fascinated by the notes of bikes from the days in my Moms lap.
Dad had an Enfield Crusader, enjoyed watching him drive that. Sat on the tank in front of him and was allowed to hold the accelerator for the first time when was in class 2.
He was a person who liked the DIY way and hated visiting mechanics. So had the opportunity of putting grease on my hands at an early age.
Since then had the chance of driving a lot of two wheelers (my dad's friends started to avoid being infront of me as I would run away with their bikes and scooters)
Currenty own a Bullet 350 UCE Standard, love keeping that shining and ready to take me to my destination.
Now am here to start a new journey with a group of knowledable and helpful mates

regards to everyone,
Amitava Sengupta
senguptamitava is online now   (8) Thanks
Old 4th July 2021, 07:40   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Hi teammates

Welcome to the Forum!

Do you have any pics of the Crusader? I own a Bullet too, a tad older than you! 1971 model, in our family since new.

Last edited by arun1100 : 4th July 2021 at 07:41.
arun1100 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2021, 13:51   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hi teammates

Another Sengupta from Hooghly district, Uttarpara who is frequent to Bandel welcomes you to the forum!

Will looks forward to meet you in our next Team-Bhp monsoon meet!
Samba is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2021, 20:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Welcome to the Forum!

Do you have any pics of the Crusader? I own a Bullet too, a tad older than you! 1971 model, in our family since new.
Sorry Arun. right now I dont have a pic with me, but have a few in my family album at home. Will surely post them once am back home.
senguptamitava is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2021, 00:41   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

There's a saying I'm sure you've heard earlier - the members of the clan that the Senguptas belong to, are inter-related somewhere or the other (বদ্যিদের লতায় পাতায় সম্পর্ক). Hence we see @Samba here, quick to extend a warm welcome to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senguptamitava View Post
Am an old man from 1974 born and brought up in Durgapur, West Bengal.
Elders say, I used to get fascinated by the notes of bikes from the days in my Moms lap.
What's with the ...old man from 1974... bit? We're here to make you grow younger!

Welcome to Team-BHP, and we look forward to hearing more about you and your adventures.
Old 7th July 2021, 21:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
There's a saying I'm sure you've heard earlier - the members of the clan that the Senguptas belong to, are inter-related somewhere or the other (বদ্যিদের লতায় পাতায় সম্পর্ক). Hence we see @Samba here, quick to extend a warm welcome to you.

What's with the ...old man from 1974... bit? We're here to make you grow younger!

Welcome to Team-BHP, and we look forward to hearing more about you and your adventures.
Exactly, thats the way it is (বদ্যিদের লতায় পাতায় সম্পর্ক). Thanks for your effort to make me feel comfortable in this forum.
senguptamitava is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks