Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2021, 19:56   #1

Hello everyone!

Hi Folks! First of all, thank you moderators for approving my membership, and thank you to the members for such amazing and informative posts!

I am from Jamshedpur, and settled in Bangalore for quite sometime now. Weekdays are spent in codes and data, while weekends are devoted to biking, photography, reading books and a bit of painting. Some weekends are totally devoted to gaming

We and wifey enjoy going on long tours on our Thunderbird 350 and exploring new places.

Looking forward to interacting with the wonderful members here !

Regards,
DevilisH
DevilisH is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 30th June 2021, 09:56   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome to Team-BHP DevilisH. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilisH View Post
I am from Jamshedpur, and settled in Bangalore for quite sometime now. Weekdays are spent in codes and data, while weekends are devoted to biking, photography, reading books and a bit of painting. Some weekends are totally devoted to gaming
We have a lot of BHPians from Bangalore. The Shifting Gear section consists of many threads related to your interests.

Quote:
We and wifey enjoy going on long tours on our Thunderbird 350 and exploring new places.
I saw a wonderful travelogue from you this morning (Bangalore-Mahabaleshwar-Bangalore). Looking forward to many more from you.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks