Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2021, 19:13   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone! SKannan from Bangalore

Hello BHPians,

First and foremost - thank you TeamBHP for letting me in

This is Suresh Kannan (44) here from Bangalore. I am a hardcore auto enthusiast (well otherwise I will not be here, right !) and have 17 yrs exp in the Automotive Technical Publication domain. I had previously worked with TVS, KPIT, Mahindra & Mahindra, and ITC.

I have been following TeamBHP since 2008 and almost all my decisions related to automobiles have been heavily influenced by the forum.

I started my association with cars with Omni (1987), Indica V2 (2004), Getz CRDI (2008), Fiat Linea MJD (2013), Karizma R (2012), Unicorn (2017), and Thunderbird 500 (2021).

I love really long drives & rides apart from interacting with like-minded auto fraternities.

Hope to interact with you all in various threads and in person.

Once again, it's wonderful to be here, thank you.

SKannan
SKannan is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2021, 19:59   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hello everyone! SKannan from Bangalore

Welcome aboard SKannan. Looks like your association with a wide array of automotive brands will be a great value add to the forum.

Looking forward to hearing your experiences.
Old 23rd March 2021, 21:35   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Welcome aboard SKannan. Looks like your association with a wide array of automotive brands will be a great value add to the forum.

Looking forward to hearing your experiences.
Thank you. I am definitely looking forward to sharing my experiences as I start my journey here

SKannan
Old 23rd March 2021, 22:05   #4
BHPian

Welcome SKannan. I see that you are owing a Fiat Linea MJD. I am sure your decision to buy would have been influenced by the team bhp unbiased reviews. I started browsing teambhp exactly the same year 2008 and there has been no turning back. Apart from general knowledge improvement with regard to automobiles, you can always look forward to advice on road routes, stay options etc. Team bhp is instrumental in bringing mindset changes to an individual which would ultimately help us to take right and informed decisions, save money, understand another perspective and help grow more mature as a person.
I am sure your posts will inspire a lot of young people out there. Welcome again from another Fiatian.
Old 24th March 2021, 10:09   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikb View Post
Welcome SKannan. I see that you are owing a Fiat Linea MJD. I am sure your decision to buy would have been influenced by the team bhp unbiased reviews. I started browsing teambhp exactly the same year 2008 and there has been no turning back. Apart from general knowledge improvement with regard to automobiles, you can always look forward to advice on road routes, stay options etc. Team bhp is instrumental in bringing mindset changes to an individual which would ultimately help us to take right and informed decisions, save money, understand another perspective and help grow more mature as a person.
I am sure your posts will inspire a lot of young people out there. Welcome again from another Fiatian.
Thank you, Gopi. Yes, the decision to go for Fiat was based on the numerous threads here which talked about the build, comfort & reliability of Fiat cars. It's sad they are no more in the Indian market. Now my dilemma is I need a 7 seater for my family but I don't want to part with my Linea. And I dont have space to park two cars
Old 27th March 2021, 08:34   #6
BHPian

Re: Hello everyone! SKannan from Bangalore

Good morning Mr Kannan

Welcome to TeamBhp. One more learned person to gain from.
Looking at the chronological data of your machines I surely envy you. Wish even I get approval from my better half for a bike someday

Regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks