Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2021, 23:26   #1

2021 with BHPians!

Hey guys!! Greetings from Delhi!

It’s so nice to finally become a member after 12 years of following the forum as a guest! I have learnt quite a bit from the forum. All my searches related to cars, mods, ICE upgrades were mostly through T-BHP. Forever grateful to GTO for coming up with this idea. Hope to meet you in person someday Sir!

2020 was such a bummer, I’m glad 2021 started on a good note and that too with you guys!!

A little about myself- born and raised in Delhi with roots from Kerala, I am a construction manager by profession. I’m 28 years old with varied interests- music is life, travelling is for the soul, driving a car and riding a bike are art forms that mature with age. I’m constantly working on improving my craft!

I’ve had Santro Xing, Ford Ikon, Fiesta and Toyota Innova previously. Currently my garage holds- Hyundai i10, Ford Ecosport and Toyota Innova Crysta.

Now that I’m finally here, I would love to meet some of the veterans in the forum. A few of them have not been active lately though.

Thumbs up to all the Delhi peeps, hit me up guys!! Would love to meet you all!

Cheers!!!

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 7th March 2021 at 08:13. Reason: Smileys - 2 per post. Please go through the rules. Welcome aboard! :)
JJ-Motorhead is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 7th March 2021, 07:40   #2
BHPian

re: 2021 with BHPians!

Hello from a fellow ‘newbie’ JJ-Motorhead.

Your garage is quite diverse, you have a vehicle for every purpose it seems. The Hyundai can get your through the city traffic while the Ecosport can provide the driving pleasure. And the Innova, well the ultimate mile muncher with loads of comfort (this car might outlive both of us)

Once again, welcome to the forum
agrajagarwal is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks