Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2021, 15:51   #1

Vanakkam Team-BHP

Hello guys,
I'm Bharani from Chennai currently residing at Cuddalore. Working in a Pharmaceutical Industry as a Project engineer ever since I completed my Bachelors' Degree in Mechanical Engineering 2 years ago.

I drive a Apache 200 4v 2019 and a family owned WagonR VXI 2004.

I'm part of the Apache Owner's Group in Chennai as well as Pondicherry.

I was also a part of a MOTOSTUDENT Team named RevMechanics VIT Vellore as a Vehicle Dynamics Engineer for a year , hence I think its safe to say I have some basic technical knowledge about motorcycles.

I have been following Team-BHP for some time now. There were some amazing projects which I followed few years back, the one with a performance upgrade for the mitsubishi cedia.

This platform has also helped me to decide my very own starter motorcycle, so huge thanks for that.

Being a apachian and a follower of TVS racing , I'm always inspired by the regular racing events hosted by TVS in Dirt , Track racing and would like to be part of one someday.

The 4 wheeler part of soul is attached to pickup trucks. Even though I fantasize owning Supercars . I just love pickup trucks . Partially maybe because of the fact that I can transport my motorcycle as well.

I recently started watching Grand Prix since Bahrain GP 2020 . Hopefully will get around Le Mans and support Racing Team India.

I would also like to request y'all to assists me on some of my upcoming plans for tuning my Apache. Wherein I will layout detailed review of my ownership, Problems faced , Reason for tuning and then implement the planned changes with your assistance.

Hoping to start a wonderful Journey at Team-BHP.
ssbarani98 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 11th February 2021, 12:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Vanakkam Team-BHP

Looks like you have a lot to share. Welcome to the forum ssbarani98.

Do share pictures and ownership reviews of the Apache as well as the WagonR. Looking forward to reading about your upgrades as well once they are carried out.

Quote:
Hopefully will get around Le Mans and support Racing Team India.
Other than F1, I watch LeMans as well, mostly because its history and the intense racing that we get to see.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2021, 12:18   #3

Re: Vanakkam Team-BHP

Thanks Chirag, Will try my best to share my knowledge and experience to fellow bhpians .
Good day
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks