Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2020, 16:17   #1

Finally a member!

Hello BHPians,

After following T-BHP for more than 2 years now, I decided to apply for membership and it took me three long attempts to finally become a member of India’s Largest Automotive forum. Indeed it is a privilege for any aspiring car enthusiast to gain more knowledge and share their experience by being a part of a reputed community like Team BHP.

I reside in Mangalore, Karnataka and I currently own a 2015 Nissan Terrano XL and a 2019 Mahindra Bolero LX.

I have been acknowledged by many of the posts and threads by different people and as promised I will positively look forward to give my best to T-BHP and gain more knowledge as well. I’am more excited as well as thrilled to see more from fellow BHPians.

Thanks,
SK0046
SK0046 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 11th December 2020, 16:50   #2
BHPian

Re: Finally a member!

Welcome onboard SK0046. I was sailing in the same boat as of yours prior to getting accepted as a member. It has been deeply and truly a rewarding experience of being a BHPian.

Please read the forum rules and regulations and abide by them in letter & spirit.

Regards
MDED
MDED is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th December 2020, 21:39   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally a member!

Hi SK0046,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Glad that you finally made it.
I'm excited to know which one your rides will feature on the forum first as part of an ownership review.

Looking forward to that.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks