Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2020, 11:55   #1
BHPian

14 years of "Vanvaas" over

Mod note: Post edited for readability, please take some time to review / check the post before submitting. Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I am back after 14 years, was drooling over my modified swift sitting in the gallery since then.

Always loved everything about aesthetics but those times could only afford to convert swift to mini with some sweet exhaust. May be a4_attitude says something else about my character but that was my 20's now entered 40's so no more attitude stuff just g4_gratitude for bread and butter I am into manufacturing of machines and an art gallery.

All these 14 years waiting for right time to bring my dreams to reality, recently shifted to new house with dedicated home thetare which took almost 3 years to complete.

My Auto journey in series all these years
SWIFT (2 years) - TOYOTA SERA (3 years) - HONDA CIVIC ( 4 years) - FORD ECOSPORT (6 years and counting recently gifted myself PORSCHE MACAN 2020 few days back.

I know its a big jump from ecosport but that's exactly I was saving for Will be sharing my experience with new threads soon.

I remember only few members from meets we had in Delhi / Mumbai:

- Arush Vohra
- Varun beemer
- Viper Jignesh
- Nitin Tomer

Heartful thanks to moderators for letting me in again. Moderators please allow me to change my username, without taking the risk of applying again I know I will get rejected

Last edited by Jaggu : 3rd December 2020 at 12:04. Reason: Typos, punctuation and para breaks. Thanks.
a4_attitude is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 4th December 2020, 15:54   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: 14 years of "Vanvaas" over

Welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4_attitude View Post
Mod note: Post edited for readability, please take some time to review / check the post before submitting. Thanks.
Request to please read our rules. A lot has changed on the forum in 14 years , including language expectations & posting etiquette.

Quote:
6 years and counting recently gifted myself PORSCHE MACAN 2020 few days back.
One of my favourite crossovers! Damn thing drives like a sports car! Congrats & please do share a detailed ownership report for us to drool over.
GTO is offline   (5) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks