Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2020, 17:30   #1

Hello World

Hello petrolheads!

After anonymously reading through the forums since 2008 (I was in high school back then), relying on the unbelievably detailed reviews - with obsessive attention to detail - to get a sense of what was finest in the market, here I am!

Proud owner of a 2015 Alto K10 which I've driven for roughly 53000 km. That's basically all the driving I've ever done, which include my daily commute of 20-40 km around Karaikal, U.T. of Puducherry (this is where I work. Pro: cheaper fuel!), lots of road trips to Kerala (my home state), Pondicherry, Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, most of the hills down South, and once to Pune.

I am hoping to document the Karaikal-Bangalore-Pune-Manipal road trip sometime soon. Second day of the trip (Bangalore-Pune, 850 km, 8 AM to 2 AM) was insane because even though there was company, I was the only one to drive and we had to take too many coffee breaks. All photos from the trip are on an old Redmi Note 3 that's broken. I do not have the skills/knowledge/tools to recover my data

My other set of wheels is a Kawasaki Ninja 300 which I've taken across the hills and highways of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. It is getting new fairings, pegs and pedals in Chennai as we speak - even silly mistakes are very heavy on the pocket

I am currently considering an upgrade - the Skoda Rapid TSI has enchanted me. It is brilliant package. Very fun to drive and usable engine. Thoughts?
Jinn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th December 2020, 13:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello World

Hi Jinn,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Long road trips in small cars are always challenging, but still fun nevertheless. I used to own a Nano and I've done more long drives in it than I have in my Tiago.

Since you are looking to upgrade to the Skoda Rapid TSI, linking its official review here (Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI Petrol : Official Review).

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks