Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2020, 11:28   #1

And finally, we meet

Hi All,

Quick thanks to the mods for approving the membership.
It is good to be able to say hello to everyone and thank them for all the help and information they've been providing over the years.

I'm originally from UP, moved around a bit: Noida/Delhi/Bharuch/Chennai and now in Pune.

Got bitten by the (road) travel bug post marriage (would be 10 years in 2021), did lot of quick 1-2 day trip in and around Delhi and Chennai. The tradition now continues with my 6 year old, who loves the magical waterfalls and scenery around Pune.

Now a days, our trusted companion for the trips is Duster Sandstorm 110 Diesel. Completed 25K in close to 3 years.

Although I like driving, my knowledge about the car, its working and other nitty gritty of fixing/optimizing it is very limited. I hope to gain that knowledge here and also share my experiences with the community.

Swapnil
swapnilchandra is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th November 2020, 18:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: And finally, we meet

Hi Swapnil,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

I am from Pune and I can confirm that there are some stunning places just a few hour drive from the city centre.

I still remember exploring some of these obscure locations on my trusty old Honda Dio back during my college days.

Cheers!
TusharK
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks