Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2020, 13:49   #1
BHPian

Achievement Unlocked : Team-BHP Membership

Hello members and readers of the forum.
I am honoured to be a part of this elite club of automotive enthusiasts.
I am from Dehradun, Uttarakhand and currently live in NCR for work.
I would like to provide a brief introduction to my Automobile History, the cars and bikes I have personally been a part of purchase process.

1. 2006 Bajaj Pulsar 180.
This bike was the first purchase I actively was a part of.
Purchased in January 2006, production date December 2005. Stolen one time in 2016, recovered and restored. Still own it. Modifications were made throughout its lifetime, currently has headlights form Yamaha FZ-S. Primarily ridden by me. A lot of Tours of Himachal Pradesh have been done on it.

2. 2006 Maruti Suzuki Swift 1.3 ZXi
This car was purchased to replace our old Maruti 800.
I have shared driving this car with my father. Coming to 14 years of ownership, this car is close to our heart and will stay in the family for long time to come.

3. 2011 Royal Enfield Electra
This was a dream/milestone of my father, right from his young age. Totally impulsive purchase and I respect him for that. He rides it regularly and I get to ride it when I visit home.

4. 2014 Maruti Suzuki Ritz 1.2 Vxi
Purchased to compliment the Swift as there was a need of another car with my father and I working. My mother is also working and sister got into college. The car is running fine. Space inside is organized better than the Swift and feels roomier. But the swift with its old school engine is more fun. Still own it

5. 2020 Renault Duster RxS AWD
This is the car I currently have with me in NCR. It is the facelifted 2019 Model. Purchased in January 2020, it had massive discounts from the company with revised exshowroom prices. It was also somewhat of an impulse buy, a kind of kneejerk reaction to prices being slashed.
I will be posting images and ownership thread of this vehicle shortly.

I would like to thank the admins and mods of this forum to give me an opportunity, a green light. I just received Team-BHP stickers today, and have put them on my car to commemorate this occasion.
88_TANK_88 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th September 2020, 15:16   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Achievement Unlocked : Team-BHP Membership

Like father, like son!

Looks like both your father and you have an eternal love for automobiles.

Welcome to Team-BHP, and enjoy your stay here.

Plenty of folks bought the Duster Diesel AWD as an impulse buy, because of unsold stocks that were going at big discounts. It's a great car, and I've enjoyed driving it on highways as well as some difficult terrain.

Look forward to your ownership threads of all those vehicles soon.
SS-Traveller is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th September 2020, 15:43   #3
BHPian

re: Achievement Unlocked : Team-BHP Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Like father, like son!

Looks like both your father and you have an eternal love for automobiles.

Welcome to Team-BHP, and enjoy your stay here.

Plenty of folks bought the Duster Diesel AWD as an impulse buy, because of unsold stocks that were going at big discounts. It's a great car, and I've enjoyed driving it on highways as well as some difficult terrain.

Look forward to your ownership threads of all those vehicles soon.
Thank you for the welcome sir. I pledge to abide by all rules and guidelines of the forum and maintain its integrity and purity.

Full Disclosure:
I was waiting to get discounts on the car for a long time. With BS6 regulations, it was clear that no new version of 1.5 dCi would come. Also AWD would be gone. It was my first choice for compact SUV for a long time.
88_TANK_88 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks