Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2020, 11:59   #1
BHPian

Longtime Team-BHP reader, and now a member

It seems like yesterday when I started reading stuff on the forum here. It was back in 2008 when I first saw a lively discussion on a thread about a very simple matter whose solution I was unable to find anywhere else on the internet, after which I bookmarked Team BHP and eventually it became a go-to place for all my automotive questions and general reading. I never felt the need to ask anything on the forum all these years as quite always the answers came from many members. And without anything much to offer, I decided not to join. Until now, after I have learnt a thing or two about cars.

I work in what they call media/entertainment/advertising sector, live in Delhi and as of 2020 have turned 35.

I like long road trips. Most of the cars that I have owned are the bread and butter variety from the Maruti and Hyundai stables - i10 Grand, Alto 800, Alto K10, Ignis - and they have served my needs well over the years. In fact reading Team BHP forum helped in taking buying decision for two cars these past years. Many discussions here on going with the head or the heart have helped in making choices.

I look forward to joining the discussions on the forum and having a lot of fun.
driver52001 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th September 2020, 06:54   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Longtime Team-BHP reader, and now a member

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver52001 View Post
I bookmarked Team BHP and eventually it became a go-to place for all my automotive questions and general reading.
Nice to know Team-BHP has been of help to you.

Quote:
I never felt the need to ask anything on the forum all these years as quite always the answers came from many members. And without anything much to offer, I decided not to join. Until now, after I have learnt a thing or two about cars.
Never too late to join. You will learn even more about cars once you start participating in the discussions.

Quote:
I like long road trips. Most of the cars that I have owned are the bread and butter variety from the Maruti and Hyundai stables - i10 Grand, Alto 800, Alto K10, Ignis - and they have served my needs well over the years.
Maruti and Hyundai cars are generally reliable with a widespread service network. They are kings of the lower segments of the market.

Quote:
In fact reading Team BHP forum helped in taking buying decision for two cars these past years. Many discussions here on going with the head or the heart have helped in making choices.
Great to hear that Team-BHP has been useful in your car buying decisions.

Quote:
I look forward to joining the discussions on the forum and having a lot of fun.
We'll look forward to some meaningful contributions from you.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks